The Scarlet Jacket- Harry Hook x reader

Key

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

(a/n)this is set before the events of descendants 2 but after the events of the book "rise of the Isle of the Lost"

It was a dark and cold night on the isle of the lost, and the crew of the lost revenge sat in Ursula's chip shop, drinking rum and scarfing down the only kinda fresh food on the Isle, fish.

You sat at the table with the rest of the crew bored out of your mind using your fork to push around your "food". You looked around the shop before resting your gaze on particular pirate.

The handsome, Scottish, tall, and oh so slightly insane, Harry hook.

You stared at the handsome boy and sighed wistfully.

"(y/n)?" you jumped and twisted around to see Uma staring at you questionably

"ye-'" your voice cracked and you cleared your voice before speaking again "yeah?" Uma quirked an eyebrow "why are you staring at Harry?"

You shrugged and said "no reason"

Uma smirked "oh really? No reason at all?"

You nodded "yep no reason."

Uma stared at you with an amused expression before her mother's voice broke through the happy/teasing atmosphere.

"UMA ITS CLOSING TIME GET TO IT NOW"

Uma groaned and yelled back "FINE" she grabbed a chair and used it to climb up on the table. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY OUT!"

The crew groaned and began slowly making their way out of the shop, you stood up from your chair and bid your goodbye to Uma before making your way outside.

as soon as you stepped outside you regretted not grabbing your jacket before leaving your apartment as the coldness of the Isle rushed you. Looking around you saw Harry a few paces away looking in the distance at Aruadon.

You stood there a few moments before making up your mind and making your way to Harry.

"Harry?" he jumped at the suddenness of your voice and spun around to face you "hmm?"

"what are you looking at?" you questioned him. He was silent for a few moments before waving his hand in a dismissive way

"nothing it was nothing"

Harry glanced down at you "what are you doing here though?"

"I was about to head home but I saw you and decided to talk"

He nodded but stopped mid-nod "wait, were ye heading home alone?"

You looked at him confused "yeah? Why is that of any importance?"

"i-I" Harry stuttered "I well-um, ye shouldn't walk around the Isle at this time of night" He walked a few steps ahead of you before turning back and holding his hand out to you a "mind if I walk ye to your apartment?"

You stared at him in surprise before you gave a teasing smirk "oh so under that rough pirate exterior you're quite the gentleman aren't you?"

A soft blush came over his cheeks and he mumbled 'shut up'

You laughed and reached forward to take his hand and he began leading you to your apartment

As you both walked Harry noticed that you were beginning to shiver

"you cold or sumthin?" you turned to him with a reassuring smile "no im fine" your body betrayed you for as soon you finished that sentence an intense shiver ran through your body.

"Are ye sure ye're not cold?" "no really im fine" Harry stared at you with an unconvinced stare before sighing through his nose "if ye say so"

As the pair walked Harry heard (y/n)s teeth begin to chatter.

Harry sighed, stopped walking, causing you to stop as well, and shrugged off the scarlet jacket and held it out to you

"what are you doing?" "take my jacket"

You looked from Harry to his jacket and back

"umm"

Harry sighed and gave you a look that just said 'take it' "okay fine"

You grasped the jacket brushing your hand with his, and threw it over your shoulders, smiling at its warmth and smell.

"thanks"

Harry saw your smile and stared in awe at the adorableness of the smile and absentmindedly said

"ye're welcome"

You turned to look at him so he whipped his head forward, his face becoming red.

"ahaha~ whats with the red face hook~? Saw something you like~?" you teased.

He glared at you and puffed his cheeks. You snickered and turned your attention back to where you were walking.

You both walked in silence for the rest of the way to your apartment, enjoying each others company, and when you arrived at you apartment Harry walked with you up to your door.

When you reached the door you shrugged off the scarlet jacket and handed it back to Harry and he grabbed it and threw it over his shoulder and let it hang.

You softly smiled at him and thanked him, Harry averted his eyes and mumbled "you're welcome"

You dug out your house key from your pocket and unlocked, and opened your door before deciding to award Harry for walking you home.

You grabbed his shoulder and stood on your tiptoes and pressed your lips to his cheek

Harry's jaw dropped open slightly and his entire face overcame with a blush, you stepped away from him and made your way into your house.

"Goodnight Harry"

"ye-yeah night"

After you closed the door Harry stood there staring at the space were you stood not one second ago, brushing his hand against his cheek.

...

...

"...woah~"

—the end~—