Pan! reader - found out

ask from anon

ask from anon

Hi! Can you an imagine or something about Peter Pan and Wendy finding out their kid is dating Harry?

"what.the.fuck?!" shit shit shit shit shitshit. They found out, your parents had found out!!

...oh, wait you guys don't know what they found out do ya?

Well, my name is (y/n) pan, daughter of peter pan and wendy darling.

And im dating harry hook.

Pause for dramatic effect~

Yeah so, harry and I have been dating for...two and a half months now? Its been about four months since the barrier was taken down, and harry had somehow ended up as my roommate, and for about two weeks he made it his mission to bug the hell out of me, playing continuous ocean sounds throughout the night (which now I knew helped him sleep) and constantly misplacing my things, eating my food, stealing my books and hiding them somewhere.

But one day everything changed, you see, Harry had woken up from a nightmare, apparently, he had been falling in his dream, after someone who could fly had taken him and dropped him from the sky.

And you didn't like the look of fear on his face. So you grabbed his hand, and lead him to your secret spot, grabbing a small brown bag before you left.

"Pan, what are ye-"

"shhh! Don't speak too loud, I don't want anyone to know we're here!"

When you arrived, you hear a tiny gasp come from the boy behind you. You turned to him, seeing him look up at all the tall hanging trees, the pixie lights dangling from them, and fireflies surrounding the place, blinking as they flew around slowly. the small lake reflecting the lights and moon and giving the place an ethereal glow.

You simply watched him, as he walked around your spot, fingers brushing the trees and lights.

"wha-what is this place pan?"

"my spot"

He turned to you confused "spot?"

"yea, when I first came here my anxiety was really bad, so Tinkerbelle and her friends made this place for me, its where I can calm down and focus."

A firefly landed on Harry's nose and he froze, going crossed eyed to stare at it.

"wha-what is this?!" you laughed, walking over to harry and picking the bug up with your finger, letting it crawl off and float away.

"a firefly, harmless"

Harry sniffed, watching another firefly land on his shoulder, but he let it stay, admiring the soft glow.

"so.." harry started, "why yeh take me here?" he asked, now turning to look at you.

You smiled, waving for him to follow you, and he did. Still very confused but curious. You climbed up a boulder that looked over the pond, and turned to face your back at the water.