Wanna bite him so bad

me rn;

I KNOW I SAID I WAS TAKING A HARRY HOOK BREAK BUT LET ME HAVE THIS, IM FERAL FOR THESE PICTURES

=

You had to bite your fist to control yourself as you watched Harry pose and smirk at the camera, dressed in one of the many new outfits Evie had created for her 2023 spring line. Most of which-contained crop tops

Fucking-crop tops.

You could hardly contain yourself as you watched Harry stretch and pull his shirt even higher than where the top ended, revealing even more of his belly as the fabric raised. You just-wanted to bite him-so fucking bad, you wanted to indent his skin with your teeth, you wanted to mark him up SO FUCKING BADLY.

And the mother fucker knew it too, he could sense your feral vibes from across the room, giving you those tantalizing smirks whenever the photographer looked away. He was deliberately teasing you, he had to be, the constant flexing of his arms and abs, taking just a bit too long when he changed outfits, letting you get a good long look at his revealed skin and tattoos, the newest set on his thighs looking mighty bite-able.

You knew the day it had been announced your boyfriend(now fiancé) was a model of Evies 4 hearts, you were fucking doomed with the feral need to just-bite him. and you were right, every single damn time he did a shoot, or showed up in the magazines, you wanted to fucking bite him, mark him up for all to see he was taken(and mostly just to bite him)

Yeah, you were in a very bitey mood.

You let out a long shuddering sigh, letting your head fall back against the couch as Harry changed into his last outfit of the shoot, which contained a very short almost sheer button-up, bright yellow and lightly stripped. It was a color no one expected to fit Harry but he pulled it off amazingly well and damn it made his eyes just pop.

You looked at him just as he was stretching his arms up, revealing some of his pecs, just the underside though, leaving the rest to your imagination. You licked your lips, huffing slightly as heat rushed down your body, your eyes locking with Harry's; who smirked back with those pretty lips of his, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

His attention was called by Evie and he quickly dropped his arms, shoving on his last pair of boots and quickly zipping them up before he resumed his position in front of the camera, winking at you as you glared at him, heat building up in your cheeks.

Ooooh you were going to fucking bite him so hard he was gonna SQUEAK.

-

You smirked into the plush skin of his tattooed thigh, glancing down at him as he let out muffled curse words into the crook of his elbow, his other thigh twitching on your hip. You licked his skin, pulling off with a slight pop, admiring the indent of your teeth left on his skin, your spit slowly dripping down towards his crotch.

He whined out your name, his cheeks a wonderful red, the yellow crop top from earlier pushed above his pecs, which were also covered in bite marks, which trailed all the way down to his thighs. "this is what cha get for teasing me that entire photoshoot, you know I like biting you" you muttered, letting his leg fall and grabbing the other, leaning down to bite at his jaw, laughing as he let out a grumbled huff.

"imma start callin' ye Dracula with how much ye bite me" Harry muttered, giggling as you rolled your eyes, pulling back from his now-marked jaw and sitting up, your hands resting on his hips. "don't help ye got those lil fangs" he reached up, taking your jaw, gently prying open your mouth to press his thumb on your bottom teeth, revealing your sharper than normal canines, which were actually attributed to your fae ancestry.

You rolled your eyes again, gently smacking his hand away and taking his jaw, shaking his head slightly as he giggled away "right back at cha' shark bait" Harry cackled, giving you that wonderful grin of his, his own set of fangs staring back at you; all from his mermaid mother.

You smiled down at him, shaking your head fondly before leaning down again and kissing him softly, laughing as he continued to giggle away.

-end-

I WANNA BITE HIM SO FUCKING BAD YALL DON EVEN KNOWWW

*context; some Thomas pics dropped today, most of which-had him in a fucking CROP TOP AND GOD I WANTED TO AND STILL WANNA BITE HIM SO FUCKING BAD so I wrote this to get my feral feelings out which-aren't fully out yet so idk what the fuck imma do BUT GAH