save me - harry hook x reader

Umaxharry90

Evie rushed through the isle, tears burning her eyes, slamming into shoulders without care, her older sister, her best friend, had been taken by their mother and forced to be locked up on the isle of the doomed.

She skidded to a stop at the docks, watching as goblins sailed away with her sister, her (h/c) hair gleaming in the cloudly daylight, evie felt tears slip down her face, as she screamed out.

"(Y/N)!"

"don't scream for that tramp my little evilette, she is not worth your tears"

"mommy? W-why?"

"there shall not be a woman more beautiful than me, even if it's my own daughter, now come."

Evie stood paralyzed for a few moments, her blurry eyes-catching a flash of red. Turning she locked eyes with a boy, with ocean blue eyes and a hook, staring shocked at the little boat with her sister in it.

Evie sniffed, wiping away her years and turning back to the fading boat with her sister in it.

"well see each other again, I promise"

=

It had been several years since your mother sent you off to the isle of the doomed, evie was 10 when you were sent away, and now she was 16, 6 years since she had seen you.

Recently, she had been ordered to go to the isle of the doomed to retrieve the dragon eye scepter, but evie had another goal.

Her sister.

But mal, had refused to let evie explore, so evie had returned to her castle in tears, hoping her sister wasn't dead.

Only a month later, evie was in Auradon, and she had chosen the side of good, begging for the new king, ben, to look for her sister on the isle of the doomed and save her.

He tried, but no one was willing to go.

Evie suffered in silence, hoping for someone to save her sister, maybe even that boy she saw on the day it happened.

Maybe.

=

Harry trekked the isle, his bag slung over his shoulder, ready for sailing to the isle of the doomed, when a thought popped into his head.

6 years ago, there was a girl, a very beautiful girl, that had been forced on the goblin ship and sailed off to the isle of the doomed, if he remembered correctly, she was the second daughter of the evil queen, sent way because the queen was jealous of her beauty.

Harry sighed, adjusting the bag on his shoulder as he arrived at the lost revenge, there would be no chance that the girl would still be alive, 6 years? On the isle of the doomed, that place got less food and sunlight than the main island.

Still...

Harry ruffled his hair, what was he thinking? Be a hero and save the princess? Yeah right, that was a job for the stuck up heroes of Auradon, not the pirate son of captain hook.

"Harry!" he jumped, looking at uma, who was apparently had been calling his name, "are you even listening?"

"uhh" harry started, rubbing his neck "no?"

Uma sighed, flicking his forehead "as I was saying, are you ready to go?"

Harry nodded "aye" uma hummed, still staring at him before asking.

"what was distracting you?"

Harry froze, before sighing and relenting after trying to deny, only for uma to glare.