Safe

rikersgirl22 on tumblr

Can I get a x reader where Harry get hurt somehow and goes to the reader for help?

Harry wheezed in pain as he watched his drunk father hobble away from him, lifting his hand from his side, he saw it was coated in blood.

His own blood. The rain washed away the stain on his hand, and it was making it hard to breathe.

He...he needed to get out of here, he needed to get somewhere safe.

Uma? No, her ma would kick him out faster than he would be able to say 'help'

Gil was out of the question, he was on a hunting trip. Any of the crew were also out, so he only had one more place to go.

Grunting he used the wall to stand himself up, feeling more blood leak onto his hand.

"come on harry" he panted, slowly making his way to his destination "she-she can help yeh, just-gnnh-just get there"

You woke up to the sound of someone knocking on your door hard, which then started to become weaker. You shot up, grabbing your bat and racing down to the front door, looking through the corner window and gasping, now rushing to open the door.

"harry wha the- OOF!" harry fell into you, making you tumble to the floor.

"l-lassie...help meh"

"what are you- OH MY GOD" you yelled, feeling a ward liquid leak onto your hand, and when you lifted your hand into your line of sight, blood dripped off your hand.

"harry what the hell happened" you screeched, lifting harry carefully and rushing him to your bottom floor bathroom and setting him on the carpet.

"st-stay here Im going to get an aid kit!"

Harry groaned in response, you rushed out, you opened your closet and rushed to find the medic supplies.

"find it find it find it find-yes!"

You ran back to the bathroom, where harry has pulled up his shirt to reveal a dark stab wound, black-purple and bloody

"oh harry" you whimpered, kneeling down next to his form and pouring a disinfectant on the wound directly, making harry yelp in pain. You shushed him, pouring more of the disinfectant on a cloth and pressing it to the wound.

Harry cringed and his hand shot out and gripped onto your shirt, pulling you closer and buried his face into your thighs.

"harry" you chided, but let him stay, getting out your stitching stuff and giving harry a cloth for him to bite down on.

"bite down on this" harry opened his mouth, taking the cloth and clenching his teeth around it.

"breath deep harry"

Harry winced and whined as you slowly stitched together the torn flesh, blood dripping down his torso and staining your hands.

"there, stay here ill be right back"

You unwound Harry's arms from around your waist, and stood, grabbing an ice pack from the freezer, and returning to harry pressing the pack to his wound.

Harry yelped, gripping your wrist. You ran your free hand through his hair, "sorry harry"

"is, I's fin" Harry mumbled, eyes clamped shut and teeth clenching. You stared down sadly at him, what happened to him? You noticed his jaw was bruising heavily and his lip was busted and eyebrow cut, multiple bruises, and cuts on his arms, a thin slice on his throat.

"Harry?" you said softly, he hummed, rubbing his unbruised cheek on your leg "what happened?"

Harry froze, opening his eyes, bloodshot and teary from the pain.

"my-my da"

Your heart froze...what.

"he-he go't drunk an'...an' angry, and he went afta meh"

A tear dripped down Harry's face "i-I thought...I thought-" you leaned down, wrapping your arms around him and holding him tight, avoiding his wounds.

"you don't need to talk about it harry, it's okay, you don't have to go back to him"

Harry sniffed, face buried in your shoulder "bu-but where will I go?"

"You can stay with me, I live alone remember?"

Harry smiled, right.

"you're safe with me harry"

Harry's eyes started to feel heavy, it had been a long day.

He did feel safe with you, enough to fall asleep.

" 'm safe"

—the end—