Pan! Reader - Misunderstood

Slight canon divergence - before D3 but after D2 but more kids get invited and actually taken to Auradon and Ben gets Uma and her boys over because he's Ben

Slight angst btw

the necklace:

=

"IS THIS JUST A GAME TO YOU?!" Harry stared at you wide-eyed, clutching onto the stolen small bottle necklace, which held your precious pixie dust.

The last you had gotten from your dad before he died.

You took a deep breath, it caught in your throat as tears burned at your eyes "god, are you just THAT self-absorbed that you can't bother to think that people other than you have feelings?! Am I just not worthy enough you to have feelings?! Well, guess what Hook!? I HAVE FEELINGS AND IM FUCKING DONE DEALING WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" you stormed up to the pirate and snatched the necklace from Harry, you took a deep breath, about to yell at him again, but you just snapped your mouth shut and shook your head, rubbing your eyes as you spun around and stormed away from him.

Harry watched you wide-eyed as you stormed away from him....were you...crying? Why were you crying? He thought the two of you were just having a good old fashion rivalry?

Apparently, you thought different, Harry shrunk in on himself, racking through his mind to try to find instances where you didn't play along with his teasing.

....he couldn't remember a single time you smiled during it.

Shit-he always thought you were playing along with him, throwing the playful insults right back and taking every prank like water off the back.

But now he knew that it wasn't like that, he had gone too far in messing with the daughter of Peter Pan.

=

You let out a sigh, a sob cracking with your throat as you wiped the tears from your face.

When Harry Hook first came to Auradon, you had given him the same doubt you gave all the vks, that he wasn't like his father.

And you were right....he was worse.

Constantly teasing you, insulting you and your late-father, stealing your things, and all with a big smile on his face.