request - no touchy

"How about one where the reader isn't very good with physical touch unless they really get to know someone? Maybe Mal's sister (but closer with Hades) or Whoever you want

"How about one where the reader isn't very good with physical touch unless they really get to know someone? Maybe Mal's sister (but closer with Hades) or Whoever you want. Hope the set up goes well!" one last request then back to rewrite! 

=

You had never been a....toucy person, even something as simple as your dad giving you an affectionate tap on the shoulder bugged you out.

Quite a big stretch from your half-sister who thrived with physical affection, she never hesitated to stretch out like a cat on her friend's laps and could cuddle up to any of them for a good couple of hours with no problem. She was touched starved from her mother maleficent so it made sense.

While you had an affectionate father who tried to show genuine love to you since you were born, but you were always off Standish to anyone so it confused the both of you.

But if you started the affection? Oohhhhh you were like a koala, one time when you were a baby; you had crawled up onto your dad's chest and just knocked out for two hours, clutching onto his shirt and refusing to let go.

He had not moved in those two hours you napped on him.

Now you had a set of mental rules for those you allowed to touch you if they got close enough to you.

1. Don't touch my hair

2. ONLY touch my hair if you have permission

3. Even if you HAVE permission, I will still jump if you touch me, so let me know when you're going to touch me

4. Touch my neck I kill you

5. No kisses

6. Hand holding feels weird, fist bumps are fine

7. I will take a long time to get comfortable with you, be patient, but don't expect me to start being buddy-buddy with you

8. Don't hug me

Gil was one of those people who actually needed you to write out the list of rules for him to follow, he was a very...touchy person and needed to be reminded that you didn't like to be touched.

Harry liked to be touchy as well, and it took you twisting his finger for him to get the hint.

Uma was the only person other than your dad to be able to touch you without "permission" but she still did it sparingly.

She thought it was funny when she would randomly brush her fingers against your shoulder and you jumped five feet in the air. But that thought would end when you would whip around and smack her in the torso.

Most recently, Harry had been trying to get closer to you, he was a very physically affectionate type person, he thrived on a simple hand running through his hair.

He hoped one day you would be comfortable enough to receive affection from him, along with being comfortable enough with him to give affection.

....oh, I forgot to mention, Harry had the biggest, fluffiest, pining crush on you. A little after he finally figured out why there were so many butterflies in his stomach when he saw you, he tried to hold your hand.

Which resulted in his wrist being twisted and him apologizing a million times before you let him go.

"harry you know I don't like being touched!" you had sighed, taking his wrist and looking it over, giving him a soft annoyed look and ruffling his hair. "let me know before you try to touch me, next time I might not be so defensive" you stood and walked off, leaving a blushing Harry on the chip shop floor.

Though Harry had known you for almost his entire life, you had never been comfortable around him enough to even lean on him.

So when one night, a month after the wrist incident, you and Harry were taking the night shift guarding the lost revenge, sitting on the deck against the rails.

Harry suddenly felt someone lead their head on his shoulder, he slowly looked to his right, his heart fluttering as he saw you leaning on him heavily, your hands slowly wrapping around his arm and snuggling into him.

Harry let out a silent excited scream and grinned, shifting to make himself more comfortable to be your pillow. He stayed silent as possible, watching your fluttering lashes as you slept, soft snores pouring from your lips.

"wow" Uma muttered as she stepped out onto the main deck, tilting her head at you and Harry "never thought I'd see the day where (y/n) actually touches you"

"shh, shes sleepin' " Harry hushed, pouting at Uma.he looked back down at you, his eyes softening again.

Uma narrowed her eyes at her first mate, glancing between the goddess and Pirate "oh~" she sang, a smug grin on her face, waving her hand as Harry rose his brow at her "don't mind me, go ahead and get your lovey-dovey cuddles in~" she skipped to her cabin, giggling to herself.

"whatever" Harry muttered to himself, lifting his arm to wrap around you, tugging you further into his side, and pressing a soft kiss to your head.

"what was that" you grumpily muttered, making harry jump.

"uh, affection?" he winced, expecting a punch to the face.

"disgusting" you huffed, feeling Harrys bicep tense against your cheek "do it again"

The tension in Harry's body dropped, and he shook his head with a smile, leaning a bit and kissing your head again, letting his cheek lean against your head as you hummed and rubbed your face against his arm.
"you have permission to do that whenever you want" you muttered.

Harry grinned to himself, mentally pumping his fist in the air.

-end-