Library kisses - Male!Reader

=

=

Harry pouted from around the bookcase corner, watching as you picked another book to put into the growing pile in your arms. Harry huffed, leaning against the wood of the bookcase; you had been ignoring him for your wee books the last few days, enraptured by the worlds within those pages, enough to practically forget he existed. And he was very much an attention hog.

His eyes flashed as an idea came to mind and he kicked the bookcase, walking forward to help you as the pile you had been carrying dropped to the floor along with another few books. "The fuck?" you muttered, kneeling as Harry did the same, picking up a few books silently as you continued to mutter to yourself "Har, Did anyone bump into the bookcase? I didn't feel an earthquake n that would've-" you gasped as Harry's warm and calloused hands cupped your cheeks, pulling you into his space and pressing his lips to yours, licking at your bottom lip and humming as you happily gave in to his request.

You let out a soft moan as Harry's tongue played with yours, your hands moving to grip his hoodie sleeves. Your face burned as Harry kissed you soft yet passionately, pent-up emotions being poured through his action. He pulled away a few moments later, chuckling as he wiped away a string of spit. "sorry love" Harry cooed "just had'ta, ye have been ignorin' me-" he stopped, watching your dazed expression, with a blush; you looked very...well fucked. It sent shivers down his spine. your eyes focused on him and you grinned, a spark of playfulness and lust laying within your eyes making him swallow harshly. "(y/n)-ah!"

You pounced on him, hands curling into his fluffy hair and attacking his lips, leaving his lips bruised and swollen, his neck covered in love bites.

Ben and Mal walked by, Ben doing his best to ignore the near-pornographic scene as Mal rolled her eyes "get a room you two!"

-end-

ye, just wanted to do a lil cute fic with Male reader cuz its pride month and Harry loves boys as much as he loves girls, along with anyone that has a pulse XD boi pan as fuck and dont care bout gender