abandoned p2

@marvelfanatic004

Could you possibly do a story about reader being Mal's sister and pregnant with Harry's baby during D3 and Mal doesn't know when she says she's going to shut the barrier? With lots of reader and Harry fluff!

Harry grunted as he blocked a heavy swing from a knight, he was getting exhausted quickly, the only thing keeping him going was the thought of (y/n) and their baby.

Harry noticed Carlos' sword get launched away from him, so he leaped toward him and blocked a hit, guarding Carlos' as he ran for his sword.

Harry dodged another swing, rolling away and slamming his sword into the knights back, it buckled and stumbled onto the floor.

Harry panted as he quickly stood and dodged another attack, nodding to gil as the blonde boy blocked an attack coming at him.

The knights stopped suddenly, green and purple magic shadowing over the metal.

Mal and uma overloaded audreys magic, and harry sagged in relief as the knights fell to the floor.

Reaching up to his neck, he ghosted over his matching promise ring to (y/n)s, hoping she was safe.

All of a sudden mal gasped and Harry turned to see a translucent figure of Audrey, smirking deviously at mal with....with...with (y/n) laying at her feet, glaring up at her, eyes glowing bright (e/c).

"what's wrong pixie~ worried over your sister? Let's hope you can figure out where I am in time to get her back and oh~ by the way, you might want to save your soon to be niece too"

Harry's heart stopped, n-niece? He was going to have a daughter?!...and Audrey was threatening both of his girls.

Harry growls storming up to the vision, seeing audreys eyes widen slightly and taking a small step back.

"you let them go now! Or I swear on Odin ill rip yer heart out!"

He saw (y/n)s eyes crinkle in a smile, while he heard mal go 'what the fuck' Audrey sneered, regaining her composure

"oh, you're her baby daddy, what she do to get you to sleep with her, whore out?"

"SHUT" Harry roared out, glaring with all his might to kill Audrey through the magic vison "THE FUCK UP, YEH KNOW NOTHING ABOUT US, SO JUST KEEP YER MOUTH SHUT!"

Audrey rolled her eyes, but he could see the fear lying beneath the brown orbs.

"whatever, you have till midnight to get her back, any later and she's gone"

Audrey and (y/n)s form faded away, (y/n) locking eyes with harry for a split second, confidence in her glowing (e/c) eyes.

'I have faith'

He heard uma and mal taking in the back of his mind, but he didn't care, whirling around he snarled at mal.

"where is she keeping (y/n)?!"