soulmate au! - future vision

This ones prob gonna be a bit shorter than the others but I have no clue where to start it

=

When soulmates meet for the first time, they are given a "preview" of their possible life together

-

You watched as the ocean rushed below you as the limo drove towards the isle of the lost, only an hour ago you were told by Lonnie that Ben was on the isle and had been kidnapped.

By who you didn't know, but you had quickly gotten dressed into more isle appropriate clothes and ran off with Lonnie to look for the boys, and thanks to Lonnie threatening to tell Fairy Godmother about their plan, the boys allowed the two of you to come along.

You took a deep breath as the limo rolled to a stop and quickly climbed out after Carlos, placing your hand on the pommel of your cutlass.

"(y/n), Lonnie?!" Mal gasped, letting out a small sound of discomfort as Lonnie slammed into her.

"We made them bring us" Lonnie laughed, turning to Evie and hugging her as well.

"im so glad" Mal sighed, looking around Lonnie to watch Jay and Carlos as they got the swords. Evie reached out and patted your shoulder, welcoming you to the isle.

"oh! Here, lemme see" Mal reached out for the fake wand as Carlos and snatched it from him as he handed it out to her, she nodded slightly and rubbed her thumb against one of the gold vines "wow, what a beauty" she handed it back to Carlos.

"it's noon" Jay muttered with slight dread, Mal nodding and looking at the group.

"Alright, we ready?" Evie held up Mal's bag and nodded "let's do this"

You followed the vks and Lonnie through the tunnel and exited it to see a large damaged pirate ship, seeing the spray-painted title on the bow.

"the lost revenge" you muttered to yourself, walking with Lonnie to the upper deck of the wharf and leaning on the rails as Uma and Mal began to "negotiate"

You tapped your fingers against the wooden rails in slight boredom, most of their "negotiating" was Uma actually negotiating and Mal making snarky comments, in which each comment pushed Ben further over the edge of the plank.

You looked towards Ben, who gave you a grim look before your eyes drifted up the built arm of the teen who was holding Ben by the collar of his jacket.

Your eyes clashed with black-lined ocean blue, you blinked and suddenly you were looking down at your left hand as a ruby ring was being slid onto your finger, you blinked again and the vision disappeared.

You shook your head slightly and took a breath, Lonnie glancing at you with a slightly worried look "im fine" you muttered, leaning back from the rails a bit and rolling your shoulders.

Soon Ben was pushed to kneel next to Uma, the tall (and very handsome you might add) pirate just behind him with his hook and sword at the ready.

Mal handed Uma the "wand" and Uma pushed Ben towards Mal. The rest of you started to walk towards the tunnel as quickly as you could without raising suspicion, but Uma's scream of rage stopped the lot of you in your tracks.

You turned just as she snapped the fake wand over her knee and yelled at Mal "you do not get to win every time!" she jutted her arm out in a strict order to her crew, "get em!"

Before the crew could obey the order, multicolored smoke bombs covered the deck, allowing the rest of you plenty of time to grab a sword and prepare to fight.

You curled your lip at Mal's grip on her sword and shook your head, drawing your cutlass and dropping down to the main level of the docks just in front of Ben, smirking at the blonde-haired pirate that skidded to a stop in front of you "hiya~" you sang, standing and blocking several swings from the pirate and easily tossing him over your shoulder and into the waters below.

As you made your way back up to the tunnel, with Ben close behind, knocking over pirates with every other swing, your blade finally clashed with another that didn't immediately knock them over.

You ducked under the backswing and spun on your heel to face them.

Ocean blue met (e/c) and the world stopped and moments in time that had yet to arrive flashed through your mind.

you were laying on the boy's chest, pressing your lips against his smile.

Then you were sitting at the bow of a black ship as it sailed across the sea, a scarlet jacket curled around your shoulders as a soft raspy voice echoed in your ear and strong arms rocked you ever so slightly

Then you were sliding a golden ring onto his hand, pressing an eager kiss to his lips as he cried happy tears.

Then you were looking down at the tiniest baby as her hand curled around the boys, now a young man, finger, tears trailing down his cheeks as he cooed down at the baby.

Then you were standing back-to-back, swords in hand and war cries spilling from your lips as enemies surrounded you.

Then you were holding each other closely as a soft rain fell around you, your friends surrounding you as they relaxed after the huge battle.

You blinked wildly as the world returned to its normal speed, continuing to stare into the pirate teen's eyes as his grip on his weapons loosened until they almost fell out of his hands.

"yeh are" he whispered, head snapping up as the sound of swords clashing suddenly returned. His stressed eyes looked between you and the fight, biting his lip as he did.

"im (y/n)" you hurried to whisper, smiling as he gave a nervous grin and said his name back. Harry...what a wonderful name. Ben called your name and you took one last look at Harry, giving him a painful smile "we'll see each other again soon yeah?" Harry nodded sternly, watching you with sad eyes as you turned and ran towards your friends, disappearing into the tunnel and leaving him behind.

-

You let out a small groan as soft, yet calloused, fingers stroked your cheek, you blearily opened your eyes and smiled as you looked into your husband's bright ocean blue "what's up?" you rasped, shifting closer to him and tossing your arm around his torso, then tangling your legs with his.

"was jus' thinking about stuff" he muttered, closing his eyes and pressing soft kisses to your face.

"what kin'a stuff" you yawned, sleep already beginning to lure you back into its clutches.

"jus'...old stuff" he shrugged, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you taut into his chest "like when we first met"

You hummed sleepily and starched your nails lightly against Harry's back "that was a weird day" you laughed, the low rumble that echoed from Harry's chest as he laughed making you smile.

"aye" he pressed another kiss to your cheek as the low thumps of your twins came barreling down the hall "uh oh"

You let out a low groan and lifted up the blanket from your side, Killian and Arella immediately sliding under and getting comfy against your side, Arella being the little shit she was and burrowing in between you and Harry.

Harry pecked the top of her head, leaned over slightly to press one last kiss to your nose, and resting his head on the pillow "I love yeh (y/n)" he whispered, smiling as you muttered the affection right back.

-end-

Short but sweet! This just kinda...appeared? Like I had no plan for this, It just kinda happened...anyway enjoy!!!