Boys and girls of every age

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING STRANGE?

Halloween, your favorite night of the year, the night where you could scare to your heart's delight and eat all the candy you earned.

It would also be the first Halloween you would spend with your boyfriend, harry hook.

And boy were you excited! You would show him EVERYTHING, from the pumpkins to the candy. From the trick or treating to the haunted mazes, from the ghouls under the bed to the shadow on the moon.

Everything.

Including your Halloween family. You see, harry thought you were simply someone who loved spooky and scary stuff, who loved to dress up in skeleton style clothes, and loved to scare others.

Yeah...

You kinda nervous as well, you see, you had a human appearance just like everyone else, except...every Halloween, from sundown to sunrise, you would take on your father's appearance.

Oh, you were the daughter of Jack Skellington.

Yeah...that was something interesting about you huh? Harry doesn't know, and you-yes you the daughter of the king of scares-was scared of how he would react to your Halloween form.

A skeleton, thin and gangly, that struck horror into those who saw you.

And you were terrified that harry would fear you and leave.

Sighing, you glanced at the clock, squeaking as it read 5:00 pm, "shit!" you yelped, standing from your vanity and shoving on your jacket, pulling up the hood and grabbing your bag full of planes.

Plans for if harry decided to stay by your side tonight, plans for scares for the people of Auradon.

"bye daddy!" you yelled as you passed your tall and thin father, he laughed waving you goodbye

"see you tomorrow my little nightmare, have fun!"

"I will!"

You sat on the stair rails, sliding down and almost bumping into your mother. "oh, heading out now sweetie?"