Always warm - Male!Reader

yes i wrote this in the middle of a heat wave-shhhhh im-

yes i wrote this in the middle of a heat wave-shhhhh im-...whats the word? manifesting? idk but MALE READER BOIIIS

=

You stared numbly at your dorm room ceiling, mentally cursing whoever it was that broke whatever electricity box that controlled the dorm building. The heating had been long shut off, and now you were stuck in your room freezing your balls off. You let out a shuddering breath, glancing over at your roommate/boyfriend; Harry Hook, who was curled up on his bed, three blankets piled on top of his lanky body.

They didn't seem to be of any help, you could hear him shivering from over here. "Harry?" you called out quietly, frowning as he hummed, you could hear his teeth chatter. He was freezing, that was easy to tell. You were thankful your body was highly resistant to cold, thanks to your maternal DNA. You slipped out of bed, walking over to Harry and setting your impossibly warm hand on his exposed head, chuckling as he melted into it.

"How in tha' hell are ye' so warm?" Harry croaked, shuffling out of his mountain of blankets and grabbing your arm, forcing you to kneel next to his bed so he could press his upper body to your arm. "Ain't ye an ice prince?" you shrugged, your aunt was always oddly cold to the touch, while you were like a walking furnace, just like your mom was. "I've always run hot" you muttered, chuckling as Harry started to tug at your shoulders, attempting to force you into his bed "You sure?" you asked gently, laughing as Harry glared up at you, and in one swift motion you were laying by him, his body curling around yours. "Damn your sheets are freezing" you muttered, grabbing the thickest blanket and tossing it around the two of you.

"Nae me fault, I don't retain body heat as well as ye" Harry muttered, already falling asleep against your shoulder, his pretty ocean blue eyes disappearing behind his eyelids. You just hummed in response, getting comfortable against Harry's pillows, falling asleep within a minute; ignoring Harry's boney elbows against your ribs.

It was still freezing when morning came around, and you were glaring at your phone as the alarm went off. "Harry" you grumbled, lifting your head away from his to speak properly, but he just continued pushing his head into your cheek "Harry c'mon, we got school" "Nooo" Harry whined, moving to lay on top of you, completely squishing you to the bed "Warm, we stay" you rolled your eyes with a fond smile, sitting up with ease and picking Harry up, turning and throwing him back on the bed.

"Nooo!" Harry cried out, trying to latch back onto you but you were already at your dresser by the time he flailed his arms. "Walking heat pack, come baaaack" you laughed loudly, taking your sleep shirt off to switch it with one of your usual school button ups. Not seeing Harry stare at your back muscles when they were revealed. He swallowed harshly, a set blush on his cheeks when you turned back around to chuck his thickest long-sleeve at his face.

You chuckled as Harry sputtered, pouting down at the comfortable shirt that lay in his arms "Up n adam Hooky" Harry rolled his eyes, sluggishly getting out of the warm bed and dragging his feet over to his dresser, grabbing his warmest clothes before he shuffled into the bathroom, leaving you to get dressed in the main room.

You put on your best zip-up hoodie, good boots that lasted in the snow, and you were ready for the day. You chuckled as Harry emerged from the bathroom, hair damp and flying everywhere from being towel dried. "You're gonna get sick with that" you pointed out, gesturing to his damp hair and he pouted at you, grabbing a beanie and forcing it onto his head. You laughed loudly and grabbed your bag, holding the door open for your grumpy roommate and locking the door after he stepped out and started making your way to the cafeteria.

You let out a small groan as Harry latched onto your arm, practically molding himself into your side. "Harry-" you started to reprimand him for being a koala but he shushed you, covering your mouth with his gloved hand "Shh-heat packs don't talk" He muttered and you rolled your eyes, moving your arm from his grip and tossing it around his shoulders, Harry practically molding himself to your side as you walked through the halls.

"Well aren't you two all cute~" Uma cooed as she walked up to Harry's side, moving her hand up to pat the back of Harry's head but he just squished himself into you, glaring at her hand that was probably cold thanks to her not wearing gloves. "Harry I'm warm-blooded, I'm always warm, remember?" Harry just grumbled, letting Uma set her hand on his shoulder as you pushed open the cafeteria doors.

"Can you let go now? I would like to go get my breakfast" you said down at Harry, who just pouted at you. "Go cling to Uma, she's probably just as warm, and oh look there's Gil!" you pried Harry off your body and pushed him towards Gil, who easily caught Harry and laughed as you bolted away.

As soon as you sat back down, Harry pulled away from Gil to latch back onto you, practically crawling in your lap "Harry, I love you" Harry's cheeks turned pink at that "but can I eat?" he just continued to pout at you, but pulled his legs out of your lap and settled for holding your arm by the elbow and mostly leaning into you instead of trying to fuse himself to your skin.

"it's seventy-six degrees in here how are you cold?" Mal asked as she passed by the table with Jay and Ben, Ben had to hold back a small laugh as Harry flipped her off. "is he always like that?" Ben asked as they walked away, Mal nodded her head as Jay laughed loudly.

"yeah" Jay answered for Mal, looking back at Harry who was resting his head on your shoulder "Harry's always weirdly cold, can never retain heat. Whenever winter boiled around on the isle, he was always inside and bundled up, it was the only time he didn't wear those tank tops." Ben hummed and nodded, looking back at you and Harry, smiling as you just took off your jacket and put it over Harry's shoulders, the pirate humming happily and snuggling into the item of clothing that smelled like you.

"Harry hit the jacket pot with Mr. icy hot" Mal said with a slight snark in her voice, mostly just teasing but she was happy Harry found someone that could handle the intensity that was Harry Hook. Ben and Jay nodded in agreement, the ice prince of Arendelle and the infamous son of James Hook, a match made in heaven.

Ben glanced back, unable to keep the smile off his face as you kissed Harry on the forehead, whispering something to him as he laughed, his arms around yours as he cuddled into you, using one hand every once in a while to feed himself his beloved French toast.

What a match indeed, a walking ice pack and a walking heat pack; what could be more perfect?

-end-

....ye, something for the guys n gays, if you didn't get it, (y/n) is Anna's son, if you think you have ice powers? Go for it, just know ur a walking heat pack that is only there to serve Harry's cold dumbass lololol