Soccer ball to the face and im yours - Male!Reader

inspired by this really cute modern LOZ animation

Harry Hook Instagram page used in the MB created by allexsummers who i think is no longer on tumblr - so just look up "Harry Hook Instagram" and it should be one of the first you see.  

=

Harry was sitting on a beach near the Auradon prep soccer field, flipping through his science notebook with a lollipop hanging out of his mouth. In the distance, the Auradon prep soccer team was practicing for the weekend game.

Harry took out the candy from his mouth and popped open his water bottle, bringing it to his lips when something caught his attention. He squeaked a bit as multiple players yelled in alarm as a soccer ball came flying at his face. Harry braced for impact but it never came.

"wha'?" Harry breathed out in shock, opening his eyes to see a hand resting in front of his face, tensed up from blocking the ball.

"Watch where you're kicking Siden!!!" the teen yelled, he looked to be around Harry's age, a glare set on his face as he looked at his teammates. Siden, the one who had kicked the ball at Harry by accident, looked sheepish as he sent an apologetic look to Harry. The teen who had saved Harry's face sighed and looked at Harry, tilting his head "are you okay?"

Harry just numbly nodded, lost in the teen's sparkling (e/c) eyes. "uh-aye, um-thanks" Harry sputtered out, the teen gave Harry a small smile and nodded, walking down the small hill to reach the field and scolded his teammate again.

Harry continued to stare after the teen, who after a few seething words with Siden, looked back at Harry curiously, Harry felt his face heat up and hid behind his notebook to hide his red cheeks. Siden laughed gently and patted the teen's back, who re-adjusted his bag and walked over to the locker building to get changed into his soccer gear.

Harry watched the teen until he disappeared behind the metal door. He averted his eyes as he saw some of the teen's teammates smirking at him. He grabbed his stuff and rushed back towards the school; he had a class to get to.

-

Harry was in home ec, a class that was mostly full of vks who needed to learn how to take care of themselves properly (with the exception of some Auradon kids who wanted to do things on their own), hands deep into a pile of bread dough that clung to the surface and his hands.

He glanced up, his cheeks heating up again as he looked at the soccer field, the teen that had saved his face earlier panting with a smile on his face. The teen wiped his face of sweat with the collar of his shirt, revealing his abs. Harry stared wide-eyed and slack-jawed, yelping as a sudden influx of flour blew into his face.

"ah shit Harry" Ben cursed, setting down the bag of flour he had been holding and reaching out to help get the white substance off Harry's jacket as Harry shook his head wildly, flour flying everywhere as it flew off his hair and face "sorry, I tripped" Harry grumbled a bit, pouting at Ben as the king smiled sheepishly at him.

"yer fine beasty" Harry sighed finally, clapping his hands together to get rid of the excess flour "my dough needed flour anyway, don' think meh face did though" Ben laughed at that, grinning at his pirate friend.

-

You stared at the flour-covered Harry; your cheeks warm as you watched him laugh with King Ben. Harry had always caught your interest, with those sparkling ocean blue eyes and fluffy black hair that always tempted you to run your fingers through its curls. "(y/n) heads up!" your attention was suddenly ripped away from Harry as a soccer ball slammed into your face and you fell to the ground, laying limp for a few moments as your friends raced up to you, all asking if you were okay. You held your thumb up, and Siden sighed in relief, telling Revin to get the med-kit.

About an hour later, you sat on the sidelines with your phone in hand, holding a cold pack to your cheek as you scrolled through Instaroyal (Instagram but make it Auradon). You rolled your eyes at the picture on Siden's insta of you on the ground holding your hand on your face, the boys grinning at the camera like the dumbasses they were.

You blinked as you suddenly scrolled onto King Bens insta, a picture of him, Harry, Gil, Mal, and Carlos in home ec. All making some sort of dough with the caption 'we learning how to adult out here B)' you snorted at that, he had the dorkiest captions. You tapped on the picture, biting your lip as you tapped on Harry @.

_HarryHook#1

-Never learned how to count cuz im # 1-

You laughed gently at his page caption, scrolling through his pictures for a moment, multiple with his two pirate friends, Uma and Gil, a couple with his sisters, and a few with King ben and the two original vks boys, Jay and Carlos.

You yelped as someone plopped next to you, scaring you enough to lose your grip on your phone. You caught it before it hit the grass and glared at Leon, who just laughed and patted your head "whatcha staring at? you've been red face at your phone for several minutes. ...oh is it a girl~?" Leon purred, trying to get a look at your phone but you just pushed him away with your foot and angled the screen away "ooor~ is it a guy? come on you can tell me-" Leon yelped as you gently kicked his face and he fell onto his back, laughing all the while "Rude! Okay okay, I'll leave you be~"

Leon stood and walked away, heading over to the rest of the team. You sighed and looked back down at your phone, freezing as you noticed something amiss.

You had accidentally hit the 'send friend request' button on Harry's insta "oh shit oh shit" you panicked, you didn't want to undo it just in case he already saw and thought you didn't like him or something?! But you froze again as the request was approved and the chat bubble appeared next to the 'following' button.

Harry had....accepted your friend request? Holy shit

-

Harry stared down at his phone with flushed cheeks, looking at the insta page that contained many pictures of you and your friends or family, the most recent one taken by someone holding your phone as you worked out, your muscles on full display which sent butterflies through Harry's body.

"So (y/n) is yer name, eh?" Harry muttered to himself, leaning on his desk as he turned his phone to lay screen first on the wood, cheeks heating up even further as he remembered the fluttery feeling of getting the friend request from you.

He picked up his phone again, unknowing you were doing the same as the two of you stared at the chat bubble icon. You pressed it at the same time and you were the first to "talk".

-Yo

You waited with bated breath as the message sent through, and then smiled as it read 'seen'

-hi.

Harry sent back, and you grinned even wider, burying your face in your hands as Harry started to type again.

-end-

okay im lowkey really proud of this its so cute and aishduashduahsd yeah, probably only my 2nd time writing a male reader? hope i did good, anyway~!