forbidden

Anon on tumblr asked

for a one-shot request- could you please write a Harry x Reader post- saving Ben? The reader is Ben's sister, and goes back to the Isle, despite Ben forbidding her to because she's in love with Harry?

Key:

h/c- hair color

h/l- hair length

y/n- your name

Clothing:

The isle of the lost, the home of the villains, and their kids, and the place you were sneaking off to at the moment, you pressed in the code for the garage which held your bike.

You grabbed your helmet, taking off your beanie before tossing your hair back and putting the headgear on.

You made sure you had the bridge remote and revved your engine, driving out and making your way to where the isle met Auradon.

You parked in the spot that was well hidden and covered it with vines, quickly tucking your blue and red ombre (h/l) hair into your beanie. and made sure the remote was secured in your inside pocket, before making your way to pirate bay.

As you arrived you heard a distinct Scottish voice commanding his crew around, a smile bloomed on your face as you turned a corner, seeing the handsome son of hook, his jacket and shirt off, leading the crew in sword practice.

Bonnie spotted you, giving you a wave, you nodded back, eyeing Harry's macules.

"hey, harry!" he turned to her, his face now more angled toward you, letting you see his diamond-cut jaw "you have some royal company~"

Harry turned, looking confused before a smile split on his face

"(y/n)~!" he cheered, ignoring the swooning noises of the crew. He hopped over the rails of the ship and landed in front of you, grinning down at you.

"what do I owe this fine visit?" he purred, taking your hand and pressing his lips to it. You laughed, stealing your hand back and smacking him lightly on his bare chest.