Harry Hook x Uma's sister!Reader - P1

My sisters best friend is the one for me 

outfit/fashion style 

hair/makeup/nails/aesthetic 

=

You hurried around your mother's restaurant, shuffling trays to and from the kitchen as your sister took orders and made sure her crew didn't cause any unnecessary chaos that would wake your mother from her afternoon soap opera nap.

Uma passed by you with several full trays, tossing them willy nilly. You glanced at the side room where your mother hid and sighed, hopefully, the rush would end soon, watching your sister tire herself silly with stress wasn't fun.

But soon, your savior arrived in scarlet armor, hook in one hand and sword being tossed into the check with the other as he rushed over to Uma with a wide smile and maniac eyes "Uma~!!" he cooed her name, grabbing her shoulders as he turned to bark at the customers "Beat it!" the costumers, the ones who were afraid of Harry, rushed out of the restaurant. The crew and regulars staying as Harry pulled Uma over to the table, reaching out to you as he passed by.

You stepped closer, setting the trays down as Harry pulled you and your sister closer to him, his voice quiet "guess who I found with the runt~" he said in a sing-song tone, his eyes still wide with mania. You and Uma gave each other a slightly bored look but at the same time, who had caused Harry to get this way?

"uh? Marty McFly?" you said in a dry tone, tilting your head up as Harry planted his chin on your shoulder.

"purple mcbitchess~" Harry chuckled quietly, his eyes flashing red, Uma grabbed his hand, drawing his attention back to her. She grinned at him, her eyes sparkling with multiple plans of revenge.

"I knew you'd be useful someday~" Uma cackled, curling her arm around yours and pulling towards the table "TONIGHT, WE DINE ON DRAGON MEAT!" the crew yelled in agreement, Bonnie attempting to flip over the bolted-down table. "SILENCE" the crew went quiet, all staring at Uma as she slammed her hands on the table "first, a plan." You laughed as Harry pouted, wanting to storm Mal's little hiding place and hang her from the mast.