pretty boy

Requested by anonymous on tumblr

Harry Hook x Reader where reader is from auradon and is friends w the core 4, and they meet in descendants 3 and Harry reacts like he did to Jane except this time you are single ;)

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

s/c- skin color

h - height

b/t- body type

y/n- your name

–Harry—

Beast ben was being hit with...water? I turned and saw two girls, one was a thick girl, in a pale blue dress and long brown hair. The other...the other was a girl with a gorgeous (b/t), shining (h/c) hair, smooth (s/c) skin, her tough sticking out of her lips slightly as she sprayed ben with the..tube thing, and sparkling (e/c) eyes that burned with determination.

'wow,' I thought, looking back at ben as he returned to his human form...with a few effects.

Jay helped ben sit on a log, and I leaned against a tree, glancing at the gorgeous (h/c) girl every few moments.

"That was freaky" ben laughed, jay laughed with him, gesturing to his jaw and teeth.

"was? Is."

Ben seemed confused before touching his beard and teeth.

"you need another blast" the (h/c) girl smirked as she blasted ben with more water.

"p-please stop"

The girl seemed confused "huh, alright, I guess it doesn't wash the spell away entirely"

"well well well" I purred getting closer to the beauty. She looked confused for a second, glancing at jane before looking back at me.

"harry hook, and you, gorgeous, are ravishing~"

The girl stared at me for a moment, before a smirk pulled at her lips, her brow-raising flirtatiously "you're lucky you're pretty....(y/n), (y/n) swann~"

I opened my mouth to flirt when Ben interrupted us.

"wait" he stood, pointing at me and Gil "who are they with?"

"they escaped and joined us! And now mal has the ember and that's our only way to stop Audrey details to follow"

"wait hades ember? Did mal go back to the isle"

Wow, beasty boy was really hanging on to this wasn't he?

"I said details to follow now we're meeting up with mal evie and uma, let's go"

"wait uma!?"

Carlos, the pastel blue girl, and (y/n) just shook their head and said; "details to follow!!"

Ben huffed as jay pushed him to go forward, and (y/n) passed me, winking as she did, I smirked back but sighed as jay began to pass me

"hem, jay uhh, thanks for saving meh gorgeous face" jay just looked unamused, rolling his eyes.

"oh" he stopped, raising his brow at me "is there by any chance that...(y/n) is single?"

Jay groaned, pushing my shoulder as I sputtered "what it was a genuine question!?"

---the end---