ғᴏᴜʀ

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 4: Become a rich woman

In the early morning, the breeze was blowing.

Jiang Shining opened his eyes slowly. She breathed, and only felt that this sleep was too comfortable. Her mood and habits still stayed in the doomsday world of zombies with scarce resources. The soft and comfortable bed under her made her feel as if she was in the clouds.

Refreshing.

After five times through the book, Jiang Shining has been quite familiar with the sudden change in his identity and environment. She blinked, staring at the ceiling, silently accepting the information that suddenly appeared in her brain.

According to her request, the robot in charge of Chuanshu Shikong arranged for her identity as a 23-year-old girl living alone with unknown parents and no relatives. As for the property she exchanged, it was given by a distant relative she had never met. The distant relative is a rich man who has no children in his life, so he found her in old age and let her inherit the inheritance.

—Yes, it's such a dramatic scene.

Jiang Shining lay down for a while, but no task appeared in her mind. She then reacted with hindsight: She really completed the task, and now she can enjoy life.

So, she no longer has to run around, no longer have to be afraid of mission failures, no need to be careful every step of the way, and no longer need to be controlled by others? Jiang Shining was stunned for a while, and then couldn't help laughing.

She got up from the bed and wandered around in her new home-the robot was very discerning and directly bought a villa with a yard. The house has everything in it, and Jiang Shining prefers the aesthetics and decoration methods. Kind of.

Jiang Shining opened the cloakroom and saw that the clothes hanging on the three walls were complete, ranging from skirts to windbreakers. The shoes, jewelry and bags below were also in line with her aesthetics.

Feel the fabric casually, you can see that they are all big names.

Yu Guang saw the mirror behind the sliding door of the cloakroom, and she walked over.

Jiang Shining really cares about what her appearance is adjusted to. She is not afraid of becoming ugly, but on the contrary... I don’t know why, she has never doubted the robots in the book in the past, because they are actually more like robots. The relationship between fighters and headquarters. But this time, she couldn't let go of her mind for some reason.

If she is set to be too beautiful, then she can be sure that the robot has shaded her, because in reality, the beautiful and exaggerated settings in TV dramas are really rare. If she was pressed on Zhang Qingguo Qingcheng's face again, Jiang Shining would immediately realize that she was still arranged in a certain book.

Therefore, the robot did not do too obvious. They don't want Jiang Shining to find out immediately...If Jiang Shining quits, this world that combines several kinds of unfinished Xiaobaiwen, really can't find a suitable person to wear the book for a while.

Because the unfinished product also means that the future direction of the world is uncertain, and the character foundation of the characters in the book is more unstable, and the future is more prone to ‘crazy’. Only experienced book wearers can hold the audience. Obviously, Jiang Shining is the best candidate.