38

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 38:

After Xu Yuan returned home, she later realized how confused she was before.

She has stayed in school for a long time, using the feeling of trusting teachers to believe in the company owner who signed with herself, and also with her own and charming company. Now that I was sober, I realized that the boss didn't go anywhere this week. It was just that she was still a student and had no social experience to coax her into signing the contract. Normal people signed according to the script, and she was signed.

Hey, how can you go to the bar with so many men casually?

Xiao Xu was very upset about his behavior. There must be a long lesson this time, and never do this kind of thing again.

She was worried that her parents would talk about herself, but she didn't expect that Xu's father and Xu's mother were extraordinarily gentle to her, perhaps because she felt that her daughter was frightened.

After a week of rest, Xu Yuan is going back to school in S City. The parents drove her to the school gate. Before leaving, Xu's parents sighed.

"Xiaoyuan, remember that you are learning acting for your hobby. From now on, you will slowly find regular companies and acting opportunities. Don't worry, don't worry." Dad Xu said, "Even if you can't find a job after graduation, your parents will support you. Don't do stupid things, huh?"

Xu Yuan flushed and nodded guiltily.

She walked into the campus with a heavy suitcase. She had been doing a good thing in a web drama, but she couldn't be happy today.

Back to the dormitory, the roommates were very happy to see her. In order to film the movie, Xu Yuan almost took a leave of absence this month. The acting students said it was normal to take time off, and the roommates immediately asked her curiously about the shot.

Xu Yuan said these things, and at the end of her hearing, everyone was a little bit angry and helpless.

"I heard seniors say that this kind of wine bureau is inevitable, and I can't say that all those bosses want unspoken rules, but there are a lot of people who love to take advantage of it." One of her roommates said, "Men drink must be women. Accompany, these scumbags think."

"We can only learn to perform well, and we must not do that kind of aggrieved thing."

"Speaking of it, I think that the boss who helped you is not enough. He condemned the behavior of those guys while cooperating with them, cut..." Xiao Xu's friend said angrily, "This kind of online drama owner doesn't The cooperation."

"You can't say that." Xu Yuan said, "Mr. Wang...Mr. Wang is very good! Work is work, personal affairs are personal affairs, and must be separated!"

"Good, good, we are wrong. To apologize, I want to become a member of Xuanyuan Video. Someday Xuanyuan Video will do its own web drama, and I will definitely not bully newcomers."

Everyone condemned Zhou's boss, and then they kept comforting Xu Yuan. Xiao Xu hadn't suffered any actual harm, and soon he was relieved by his friend's side.

Classes will be held in the afternoon.

Xu Yuan packed up her textbooks and was caught in the middle of her roommates. Six people in a dormitory went to class lively.

The first class is an elective-history class. When Xiao Xu left, he seemed to have just talked about the world's classical civilization.

This subject, which sounds like a big one, turned out to be the hottest one among the elective courses, and every semester started to be reported. The popularity of this course among students is comparable to the concert tickets of Uranus superstars. It will be confirmed by the students as soon as it goes online.