76

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 76:

When Jing Yuan knelt down, his movements were extremely proficient.

The expression of confession is so sincere and sincere and sincere.

Originally, the atmosphere in the house was very low and stalemate, but Chu Jingyuan's disturbance caused the scene to relax.

Jiang Shining almost laughed angrily by him.

I didn't make trouble less, but the attitude of admitting mistakes was first-rate.

"Hurry up and get off." Jiang Shining said badly.

If this were Chen Tanliang and Jing Xuan, maybe they would be silent when she said this. But Chu Jingyuan did the opposite. He got up at the door and locked the door by the way, then walked to Jiang Shining's side and knelt down again.

"Actually, the two of us were just playing around and we were discussing each other." Jing Yuan looked at Qiao Huaize next to him and motioned, "Right?"

"I'm serious." Qiao Huaize said.

Jing Yuan was speechless for a while. A single Chen Tanliang was enough for him to eat a pot, and then another Qiao Huaize. Why are they so uncomfortable?

But in Qiao Huaize's eyes, Chu Jingyuan didn't even know the seriousness of this matter. Jiang Shining is already so angry, it is not something that can be solved by a few words of comfort and coaxing. Jing Yuan's attitude is likely to add fuel to the fire.

Sure enough, Jiang Shining sneered, "Chu Jingyuan, how do you deceive me?"

Jing Yuan's back was numb when she was swept away by her cold eyes.

Jing Yuan smiled bitterly, Jiang Shining was so angry that he had encountered it once in his previous life. Now that the old days are reappearing, it is really not a good experience.

Jing Yuan glanced at Qiao Huaize and saw that although the scars on his back had coagulated and no longer bleeds, the damage and pain to his body would not stop because of this. Qiao Huaize knelt for so long, his lips were white, and his forehead was dripping with sweat.

"Mother, or bandage him first." Jing Yuan said, "If you continue like this, the wound may become inflamed."

Jing Yuan spoke this way not because he was worried about Qiao Huaize, but because he was using this matter to distract Jiang Shining. Even if it was delayed for ten minutes and twenty minutes, Jiang Shining's anger would at least be less than now.

Sure enough, Jiang Shining's attention shifted to Qiao Huaize, and Qiao Huaize blurted out almost instantly, "I...I don't need it!"

"I don't have anything here, how can I bandage him?" Jiang Shining frowned.

"I took someone." Jing Yuan said immediately.

He got up from the ground, he didn't kneel for a long time, and his knees were not used to panic. He went over to open the door, poked his head out, and greeted the corridor. Ten seconds later, another man in a black suit and sunglasses came in, except that he was holding a black suitcase in his hand.

This person is the private doctor in Jingyuan Company. Jingyuan trusts him so much because he was an imperial doctor in Jingyuan Palace in his previous life. He studied medicine again in this life, but he didn't earn much. NS.

Doctor Shi Zhang knew the relationship between them, but he was also uneasy. Jiang Shining's anger has not disappeared, and he has a pair of Jiang Shining's eyes, and he is used to saying, "Good concubine Huang!"