79

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 79:

Jiang Shining glanced at the price next to him, and it turned out to be extremely expensive, just as much as a medium-sized enterprise was required.

It may be that this kind of functional things are more expensive.

"You are our honorary retiree, and you can get a 40% discount." The robot looked like it was business.

Jiang Shining is a little doubtful, can they be so kind?

Jiang Shining raised her eyebrows, "Why, what are your plans?"

"You can think of us as a charity." The robot said truthfully.

"Are you sure?" Jiang Shining still didn't believe it.

The robot did not answer her.

A few seconds later, Jiang Shining only heard the sound of whether to confirm the payment in her ears. The robot knew that she was just in need, so she didn't treat her with politeness at all.

Jiang Shining made sure to pay, and the points were much less.

This is the first time she has bought this kind of functional props, and she is a little curious.

"How to use this kind of thing?"

"Functional items do not need to be turned on by you, but will be changed directly." The robot said, "If you want to buy some small items such as pure spray and charm lipstick next time, you can use it yourself."

Jiang Shining felt that she would never need these things.

Every time Jiang Shining visited the bureau, she would go to sleep, and when she opened her eyes again, it was already the next morning.

Get up and wash. When I went down to the first floor, I saw Shi Zhang changing Jingyuan's dressing, and Qiao Huaize seemed to have changed it first.

Yesterday, Guoguo ran to the kid's house she likes for the night. The house seemed a bit quiet, and she was not used to it. At this time the door just opened, and it was Qin Qian who took Guoguo home.

The cold air came in with Guoguo, and the closest to her was Chen Ruozhi.

"Sister." Guoguo said sweetly, and she stretched out to hug.

Chen Ruozhi is thinner, and Guoguo wears a lot of clothes in winter. But Chen Ruozhi still hugged Guoguo hard, and Guoguo hugged Chen Ruozhi and kissed her on the cheek.

"Sister, did you miss me?" Guoguo said, "I brought you candy."

Then, she enthusiastically took out the chocolate in her rabbit bag and stuffed it to Chen Ruozhi.

"Thank you baby." Chen Ruozhi smiled, "Guoguo, you have a new brother again."

"Where are you?"

Chen Ruozhi put her down and asked her to visit Jingyuan.

Guoguo changed his shoes and ran into the house. First, he exchanged chocolates with everyone he met. The new brother was sitting next to his brother Jingyuan, looking a little cold, like someone outside the house. Snow.

However, Guoguo is the least afraid of having a baby. She was not used to it at first. Later, she discovered that every elder brother and sister are so good. With them, she is loved by a lot of people, so she is looking forward to new brothers and sisters more and more. Appeared.

Qiao Huaize looked cold, and even adults were usually very polite to meet him, but Guoguo ran over and stood in front of Qiao Huaize, blinking curiously.