75

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 75:

Jiang Shining was stunned, she didn't expect that Qiao Huaize would suddenly give this big gift.

In her eyes, Qiao Huaize was not at all wrong, so why should she forgive him? Qiao Huaize was extremely protective of her in her last life, because of the mother-child friendship, she couldn't even break through the state of mind. He was also extremely filial in his previous life, and the two depended on each other. He has been alone for so long, and it is normal not to accept living with other people.

In the modern world, many people whose parents are divorced and regrouped will not be able to adapt to their step-siblings and stepfather or stepmother throughout their lives. What's more, is this kind of situation where they suddenly learn that they have not seen their relatives for a long time, in fact, there are many other children? So Jiang Shining didn't blame him at all.

"Ozawa, you didn't do anything wrong, you don't need to apologize to me." Jiang Shining said helplessly, "you get up quickly."

When Qiao Huaize heard that Jiang Shining didn't mean to blame, his chest hurt even more. He only cared about his own feelings, presumably thinking that it was a right and just thing to stay away in order not to hurt her other children, but he never considered Jiang Shining's feelings.

How selfish it is.

But Jiang Shining still doesn't blame him, she will always understand his feelings and think about him from his perspective. This made Qiao Huaize feel helpless, and was even more sad for a while. Qiao Huaize was ashamed and refused to get up. Jiang Shining couldn't let him kneel all the time. She buckled his back collar and used her wrist forcefully to pick him up abruptly.

Qiao Huaize, who suddenly felt his mother's extraordinary power, opened his eyes wide. It looked like an adult cat caught by the back of the neck, with an unbelievable look in his eyes.

"The times are different, and you don't need to kneel on me." Jiang Shining soothed, "Sit down here, what happened, please tell me well."

When the two of them sat down, Qiao Huaize lowered his eyelashes, but was speechless. He was originally not good at talking, and even more bad at expressing himself. How does this make him express his feelings?

"Just... I want to understand something." He whispered. At this moment, he couldn't see the shadow of Professor Joe who was fluent in lectures. Qiao Huaize lowered his head slightly and said in an inaudible voice, "Suddenly I felt that I was too much before. I only thought of myself but didn't think of your feelings, so..."

That's why I came to apologize.

Jiang Shining was both gratified and distressed. Qiao Huaize's status is probably the most detached of all her sons. After she died, he succeeded in crossing the catastrophe, and his emotions and desires have basically been wiped out. Now that he can reflect to this point, it is as if he was dragged back into the world by someone from the sky, making him feel the pain of torture again, and then he will realize it.

"How did you want to drive?" Jiang Shining patted his back lightly.

Qiao Huaize's eyelashes trembled lightly, but he didn't move. He seemed to hesitate a little. There was fear and flinching on the face of ten thousand years of coldness. Even though he was entangled and worried like this, he still opened his mouth obediently.

"Because... Chu Jingyuan went to s city to look for me."

"What?" Jiang Shining was stunned.

Qiao Huaize's head lowered and lowered.