105

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 105:

Chen Tanliang led the way, followed by Warren and Wang Shi.

Wang Shi swallowed quietly, not knowing why, he seemed to be more nervous than Warren himself.

I always feel that this person can be the mother of this little overlord Waren, and with so much money and fame, maybe a very scary woman?

Looking at Warren’s ‘brother’ who led the way before, Wang Shi was even more anxious.

No matter how carefree and domineering these teenagers are, they are actually half-old children. Wang Shi provokes brother Li. The fifty thousand yuan and the unconscious father is like a mountain on the shoulders of this young teenager, and Warren The mother who suddenly appeared may be the only one who could ask for help, so Wang Shi was very nervous.

When they reached the end, they saw a man in a black suit leaning against the wall with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. This person is undoubtedly very handsome, but he has a dangerous feeling in him, which makes people alienate and fearful, and wants to stay away from him.

There were two teenagers behind Chen Tanliang, but Jing Yuan knew at a glance which was his new brother. He squinted his eyes and looked up and down at Valen, who also looked back at him uncompromisingly.

The eyes of the big and small wolf pups met each other, and they unknowingly took on a crackling electric current.

Feeling the blazing atmosphere, Chen Tanliang reached out and took the cigarette from Jing Yuan's lips.

"Isn't it about quitting smoking?"

"I have no points." Jing Yuan snorted lazily.

At this moment, Jing Xuan opened the door and looked outside. When he saw Warren, he smiled, "Come in, Warren."

Warren walked in directly, but Jing Xuan came out and closed the door.

He looked at Wang Shi, who was shivering among the big brothers. Although Wang Shi didn't know what the identities of these people were, each of them exuded an aura that was not easy to provoke... This seemingly gentle man also felt very dangerous.

"Are you Qi Qin's classmate?" Jing Xuan said gently, "Will you go to the next room and wait for him?"

"Good." Wang Shi nodded immediately. He walked a few steps back, and then asked in confusion, "Which room?"

This corridor requires at least twenty bases.

"Whatever." As a result, he heard Jing Xuan say.

In order not to be disturbed, Jing Xuan asked Qin Qian to round up the entire first floor room.

Jing Xuan looked at Chen Tanliang and Jing Yuan after Wang Shi faintly entered the room where the door was not locked.

"Shall we find a place to sit for a while?"

Chen Tanliang nodded. As soon as he was about to leave, he saw Jing Yuan still leaning against the wall with his pocket in his pocket, his gaze glanced at the door where Warren entered.

Looking at each other, Jing Yuan felt that this young man was so much like his past self, which made him feel a sense of crisis.

"go!"

Chen Tanliang and Jing Xuan drag him away abruptly.

<<<

Inside, Jiang Shining was pacing back and forth.

If it weren't for her cubs to be too conspicuous, for fear of conspicuous incidents, Jiang Shining really wanted to get off the plane and go directly to Warren.