sɪx

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 6: First encounter

Chu Hao Li-Or, Xiu Lingfei came across when this body was five years old. This child named Xiu Lingfei became seriously ill this year. In fact, his soul was dead, so his soul inexplicably replaced it.

In fact, Xiu Lingfei has no amnesia. He still remembers the things of his previous life—it's just weird. The things of the previous life in his mind are more like other people's stories, without real feeling. He can only grow up one year old to truly remember what happened at the same age in his previous life.

Xiu's family was originally a wealthy family, an emperor who once ruled the world, and received modern elite training since childhood. Although Xiu Lingfei was not the eldest son, he eventually created a world at a young age and occupied the leading position in several major industries.

The mentality of his previous life made him think of ruling this country, but his experience growing up from the new era tells him that this is almost impossible, and whether it succeeds or not, it has to pay a great price.

But even if he gave up **** of the world, Ke Xiu Lingfei couldn't help but follow his past habits in some ways. For example, the company he founded is called Tianxia Longteng. The sons he later gave birth to are all arranged in the same generation as in the previous life. In addition, his method of raising children is a bit of the emperor's style. One person seals a “territory” company out, and whoever has the most promise in the future will inherit his business empire.

It wasn't until three years ago that Xiu Lingfei stumbled upon an ancient overhead book, and discovered that the context, plot and characters in it were in line with his previous life. It’s just that he spent the last few years of his life fighting against Jiang Shining Jingyuan’s mother and son. In the last few years of his life, he was suffering from various diseases. Jiang Shining has been promoted to the imperial concubine, and the harem has cleared her half. Let her son control half of it.

But here, the one who was entangled with him turned out to be another concubine. He remembered her. There was a period of time that year that he loved her as if he was lowered. And the Jiang Shining in here was executed when he was still Concubine Xiao, because he framed the concubine.

Xiu Lingfei even suspected that the concubine was also reborn in this world, and wrote that he was supposed to vent his anger, but some of his psychological descriptions and the grievances of the previous generation were all clear to him.

He probably had a guess in his mind.

Regardless, Xiu Lingfei seems to have put down his entire life.

Among his children, Xiu Jingrui's third son is still bright in mind, but he is a love type, and he can't figure it out when he meets a woman. As soon as he heard that the man had been detained by the police, he knew that he could not have anything to do with the woman again. Xiu Lingfei originally wanted to come personally to beat him on this matter, but he never expected to see Jiang Shining here.

The woman in front of me is not as immortal and beautiful as she was in her previous life. At that time, she had thin eyebrows and phoenix eyes, but she was aloof and tall as a white lotus. With such a tall appearance, she occasionally appeared in a seductive manner. No man can resist. Gotta live. In the end, even if the two had broken down to that point, even if Xiu Lingfei died of illness and watched his most disgusting son take over Jiang Shan, he wanted Jiang Shining to accompany him to death. Hate to such a degree, and finally met again, it was not the ugliness of the last two who tore their faces in his mind, but her shocking side.