28

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 28:

Following the plot, Jiang Shining gave birth to a daughter four years later.

Chen Jiacheng was fighting outside at the time of production and has not returned for three months. Jiang Shining was also happy and leisurely, without acting.

After a good night's sleep, Jiang Shining opened his eyes and felt that something was firmly pressed by the corner of his feet. Jiang Shining lowered his head and saw a small dumpling curled up and sleeping in the corner. It is Chen Tanliang, her eldest son in this life, who is just over three years old this year.

It’s said that the poor’s children are in their homes early, but although Chen Tanliang is the son of a handsome man, he has no arrogant character at all. At this age, he knows not to disturb his mother, and when he thinks tightly, he quietly climbed into bed and came to the corner. Take a nap.

Jiang Shining's gaze eased a little. She had a natural birth, but the little girl was so small and exquisite, she didn't suffer much from her birth, but she was sore and weak now. If it were not for lack of strength, she would definitely hug Chen Tanliang to sleep.

"Tan Liang..." she called softly.

Children can sleep soundly anywhere. Chen Tanliang heard someone calling himself, he raised his head in confusion, subconsciously called out "Mom", and crawled over and plunged into her arms. As soon as Jiang Shining's arm was touched, the little boy fell asleep again.

Jiang Shining quietly watched his son's sleeping eyebrows and couldn't help but stretch out his fingers to gently shave his long eyelashes, and gently pinch his face. Finally, the mother and son fell asleep again.

They woke up for the second time because of the noise outside the house.

"...Second wife, the doctor has finished giving birth, and is still resting now, you..." Maid Chunmei stopped in a low voice.

"Oh, the madam's maids are so amazing now, dare to stop the wife?" Sun Qinling's sour sarcasm came out, "I came to visit Madam, what are you like, look at you like this, do you think As the marshal's third concubine, would you dare to point fingers at me like this?"

"I, I didn't..." The maid was young, and Sun Qinling squeezed out a few words, and Chunmei's voice was already crying.

Chen Tanliang moved in Jiang Shining's arms, Jiang Shining opened his eyes slowly, his eyes cold.

"Chunmei." The two entangled outside the room heard a faint voice, "Since the second aunt is here, let her in."

Sun Qinling snorted, she pushed away the maid, twisted her waist and walked in.

She originally wanted to mock Jiang Yiru, and the woman who had just given birth must be embarrassed and lacking strength. But as soon as I walked in, I saw Jiang Yiru half leaning on the bed, staring at her coldly, not at all fragile as he had imagined. Under this gaze, Sun Qinling suddenly felt a bit cold in her back.

"You—" She was born with a high-pitched voice. As soon as she uttered a syllable, she saw Jiang Yiru raised her hand and stopped her.

"Be quiet, don't wake up my son." Jiang Shining said coldly.

Sun Qinling bit her lower lip. She was not convinced, but she didn't know why she was a little frightened. But at this point, it was timid not to say anything. He lowered his voice and mocked, "I gave birth to a girl after abandoning this great energy? I think the handsome knows that he would be disappointed-he wanted two sons before."