41

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 41:

Jiang Shining's company can be regarded as an internal industry in the entertainment industry, and people who are familiar with it are nothing more than star actors and some industry insiders. As for Jing Xuan's Xuanyuan Company, it is obvious that it has more communication with different industries.

In the two months at the end of the year, in addition to the internal meetings and summaries of Xuanyuan Video Company, Jing Xuan will also attend some gatherings of the bosses.

——Of course, these bosses are decent presidents of large companies. They are incomparable to the small companies that invited Jing Xuan to dinner and cram actresses.

Especially for today's banquet, it can be said that bigwigs from various industries gather together.

In the circle of bosses, most of them are men or women aged 34, 40 or 50. It's really rare to see a young president like Jing Xuan. There is only one Mr. Xiao who is of the same age as him, but he is also a son of his father's career. It is still a bit different from what Jing Xuan did by himself.

The quartet chamber music played softly. The bosses wore dark suits and walked around and chatted at the banquet. Some bosses also brought their family members. Generally, the children of the rich grew up with the children of the rich, so many young rich second-generations gathered together to talk softly.

Even though the bosses who came here were all dragons and phoenixes, big presidents like Xiu Lingfei never attended any private gatherings and were very arrogant. So I didn't see him at the banquet, but Xiu Lingfei's third son, Xiu Jingrui, came on behalf of Long Teng.

When he came, he was also proud and cold, exuding his domineering president to everyone. It seemed that the previous turmoil made him feel bad, and he was only accompanied by a few big managers from the Longteng subsidiary. The other presidents were about the same age as his father, so no one came to talk.

Jing Xuan glanced at Xiu Jingrui, but he didn't see it.

He was chatting casually with a few people, and a President Zhao came over.

"Boss Wang."

Jing Xuan turned his head and said politely, "President Zhao."

Behind President Zhao were two women, one in his 40s or 50s. Although they were very old, they were quite temperamental and dressed in red dresses. At first glance, this is Mrs. Zhao.

Mr. Zhao turned around and said to his wife, "He is the President Wang I mentioned to you, Wang Muze. Starting a career at a young age should not be underestimated. I believe that if a few years pass, he will be able to take the video. No. 1 in the industry."

"Thank you, Mr. Zhao, for your kind words." Chu Jingxuan smiled lightly, "I dare not be a transcendence. I just do my job well and work hard."

Chu Jingxuan was young, handsome, successful in his career and so humble. Both Mrs. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao looked at him appreciatively.

"Is Boss Wang married now?" Madam Zhao asked.

"Now is the period of career upswing, so I don't fall in love."

After all, finally came to the point.

"By the way, Boss Wang. This is my daughter, Zhao Xia Mi." Mr. Zhao said. His wife turned her side and exposed Miss Zhao behind her.

"Hello." Miss Zhao said politely.

"Hello."

"My daughter is twenty-five this year and has just returned from abroad." Boss Zhao smiled, "Boss Wang, if you don't dislike it, we can move around more."