82

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 82:

A young CEO fell from the headquarters of Shengge Group.

There was no previous briefing, and there was no news. The senior management of Shengge Group was suddenly notified of the news when they went to work on an ordinary day.

The adjustment of personnel and the transfer of power, the management is busy all at once, and after several days of shifts, it is inevitable that there will be complaints in private.

"What's the background of the new CEO? Why is it so sudden?"

"I heard... this person's name is Chen Tanliang..."

The same name as their boss’s boss’s big boss?

Is this a coincidence, or what?

The ceo hasn't appeared yet, and the people in the management can only discuss it by themselves, but they haven't discussed any results.

Although they are the headquarters, there is a bigger boss above the boss of the headquarters, and the Chinese name of the big president is Chen Sheng, and the new CEO is also named Chen... However, I heard that the big president has never been married. what.

It took another week to wait until the changes stabilized before their new CEO arrived late.

Although some people are dissatisfied, they know that these kind of superiors are basically backgrounded, so they are very enthusiastic on the surface. Because of previous guesses, the employees and managers thought that the CEO of Tianxiang was a young rich second-generation. The leaders of the management were all gathered together, and they also made some decorations to greet the CEO. They even smiled. And the lines of congratulations are all ready.

But when Chen Tanliang really appeared in front of them, no one could say anything.

The young man in front of him looked twenty-seven or eighty-eight, he was dressed in a dark blue handmade custom suit. He had a very good-looking facial features, but his dark eyes swept across the crowd. The leaders of various departments who were planning to welcome were all in him. Words were lost in his eyes.

This, this is definitely not the ordinary rich second generation they imagined. Have you ever seen a rich second generation who can wear suits into military uniforms?

The original compliments were all retracted, and at this moment, Assistant Li who was next to Chen Tanliang began to introduce him to these people in front of him in an orderly manner.

Everyone was even more shocked when they saw it. Isn't this assistant the Li Special Assistant who often haunts Chen Sheng's side?

Following Li Special Assistant's explanation and introduction, Chen Tanliang shook hands with others indifferently.

"Mr. Chen, I will show you your office." Li Tezhu said.

Chen Tanliang nodded, and the group continued to walk inside and visited the office. They are located on the thirty-fifth floor, with large floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides of the office, providing excellent lighting and scenery.

"If you have anything you need, just tell me directly, and I will do it all."

"No, it's good." Chen Tanliang said.

Settling down the new CEO and closing the office door, the others gathered around Assistant Li.

"Special Assistant Li, what's the background of this person, can you tell me a little bit?"

Li Te stopped his footsteps and looked at the people around him. He did not say directly, but said, "The president personally brought him by him and taught him by hand. What do you say about it?"