107

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 107:

After being headshot with a beer bottle, Li Wenqiang is still blind, and may have a concussion. He moved his lips and said nothing, but his subordinates reacted, and immediately stood up, picked up the stick and rushed over.

"Do it!" Jiang Shining shouted.

Jing Yuan and the others could not stand it for a long time. Hearing her words, they immediately greeted her with murderousness.

Although the boss was knocked out of his head, but the number of people was dominant, so that the gangsters were burning in their hearts, and these people who toasted and did not eat fine wine should be cleaned up again. As a result, they seriously underestimated the strength of these ‘bodyguards’.

Apart from Jing Xuan, Jing Yuan, Chen Tanliang and Qiao Huaize have all been exposed to force more or less throughout their lives. Jing Yuan came out of actual combat in Country M. Needless to say, Chen Tanliang has been trained in the M Army for many years and has been trained as a special agent. Qiao Huaize can be said to be the first swordsman in the martial arts world today.

Now it's not as chaotic as it was 20 years ago. Even these gangsters have never fought in large groups a few times, and most people don't dare to provoke them. Even if there are as many as thirty or forty of these people, they are not enough to see in front of a few experienced brothers.

On the other side, as many **** rushed over, the brothers fell down as many as possible.

And Waren, who was together with Jiang Shining, was even a little leopard, and he had to rush forward—he was only at the chest or shoulders of those men! But still terribly fierce.

As soon as Valen fell over one, Jiang Shining was dragged back by the collar of the back of his neck.

"Go to Wang Shi, don't let anyone beat him in the chaos!"

Warren was full of reluctance. He knew that he was only a human teenager now, unlike in his previous life, he could heal quickly even if he was wounded by a knife. This feeling is like a tiger reborn as a domestic cat, with a ferocious heart, but hardware conditions do not allow it.

He himself didn't care about working hard with others, but Jiang Shining would definitely not allow it.

Even if he has the rich experience of the brain, but the physical difference between human teenagers and adults is very big, Jiang Shining absolutely can not let Wallen head-on.

Warren knew that he couldn't make Jiang Shining change his mind, so he could only go to the door to find Wang Shi who was hiding aside. Wang Shi was arranged by Chen Tanliang to hide behind a table. When he saw Warren coming over, he waved to him excitedly.

"Your brothers are too great!" Wang Shi said admiringly, "They are one to ten! They are not at all disadvantaged."

Warren snorted again in disdain. Che, what is one against ten? In his last life, he could use one against a hundred.

Idle is also idle, and Warren lazily pointed to the front of the melee.

"From the way they do it, can you distinguish their attack style and identity background?"

Wang Shi looked at it curiously. He only felt that the men were very powerful, but he couldn't see any ways. He shook his head honestly.

"do not know."

Wang Shi pointed to Qiao Huaize.

At this moment, Qiao Huaize was holding a long stick with a thick woman's wrist in his hand. Even though the **** on the opposite side also held something like a stick, he was still no match for him.