109

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 109:

When going to the police station, Zhang Qingning insisted on driving them.

He was very grateful that Jing Yuan didn't look down on him at all, and he didn't look down on him. Zhang Qingning couldn't help feeling that his previous thoughts were too narrow.

In fact, in the world, people are not afraid of what others think. Even if you look down upon yourself, then nobody really can be saved. The things of the previous life were also a knot in his mind, and only Chu Jingyuan could help him untie it.

Now that I want to start, Zhang Qingning is very grateful to Chu Jingyuan.

His feelings about Chu Jingyuan are particularly complicated. On the one hand, Chu Jingyuan is like a large cloud of clouds across his head, like a psychological shadow that has accumulated countless years. On the other hand, he actually admires Chu Jingyuan.

"Boss, I will be able to transfer back in a while." Zhang Qingning said while driving, "Your business will be my business in the future, you can come to me for anything."

Zhang Qingning still didn't dare to call his name, so he changed to a more modern one.

"The other thing is nothing, that's Li Wenqiang." Jing Yuan said lightly, "It's best to let him stop harming people in his entire life."

"Don't worry about this, he has big material on his body to dig, and this time he won't let it go."

Jing Yuan thought for a while, then said, "Also, if this matter is reported, don't disclose our information, it is too troublesome."

If we let the Internet know this news, and the female president of Ninglu went to Z City to beat up gangsters, it is estimated that the Internet would be blown up.

"No problem, I understand!" Zhang Qingning packed up and said.

When Zhang Qingning does things, Jing Yuan can rest assured, he said that there is no problem, then he can do it well.

After going to the police station for the final cooperation investigation and recording, Jiang Shining and others were finally able to leave.

Zhang Qingning sent them to the airport and still apologized, "When I am transferred, I will invite you to drink."

"Farewell." Jing Yuan smiled faintly, "When are you not afraid of me, and when will you come to me again."

Zhang Qingning hesitated to speak, but in the end just watched Chu Jingyuan board the plane in silence.

As for Wang Shi, his father had a history of gathering crowds for gambling/gambling and hurting others, and he was also sentenced for crimes of hurting children. This is good for both of them, his father needs to reform, and Wang Shi needs to start a normal new life.

Zhao Lili's parents learned of this situation and were willing to help him. Father Zhao has always been a car repairing and washing worker. He saved some money over the years and wanted to open his own car washing repair shop. He asked Wang Shi if he would like to come and help. Although the salary was not particularly high, the Zhao family could take care of the food and give Where he lives.

The welfare school facilities have been replaced with new ones. In order to encourage poor students, Jiang Shining funded Mr. Liu and the school to set up scholarships. Students with good grades in each semester have money to get, no less than they make money by fooling around outside. If they are willing to study, even if they take a college entrance examination or a junior college, they will at least have a better life than they do now.