18

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 18:

With Xiu Lingfei's current status, as long as he is unhappy, he can directly refuse anyone's invitation.

However, he alone could not refuse Jing Xuan's invitation. Not only couldn't refuse, but he would definitely go to the appointment when Jing Xuan decided what time and place. Xiu Lingfei also knows why Jing Xuan called, but there is nothing to say. There is still reason for Lao Tzu to fear his son in this world?

Jing Xuan had decided to meet tonight, so Xiu Lingfei pushed all the arrangements tonight and asked the driver to drive to the address left by Jing Xuan.

"Boss, do you need to bring security for today's guests?" When approaching the place, the driver asked according to the procedure. Xiu Ling is not a big family, and it is normal to go out and talk with people with bodyguards.

"No need." Xiu Lingfei said with a sullen face.

Speaking of it, the relationship between him and his ninth son is actually much better than that of Jingyuan.

Jing Yuan was born of a sinful concubine, and he would not be treated by him at birth. If he didn't care about the royal blood, he could directly drown Jing Yuan by repairing Lingfei. From when Jingyuan was born to when he inherited the throne of Xiu Lingfei, there was hatred and hatred between the two people, and there was no family affection at all.

But Jingxuan is still different.

When Xiu Lingfei liked Jiang Shining, she really liked it. You must know that she was only the daughter of a local prefect in her last life. There is no background at all-this has both advantages and disadvantages.

The bad side is that when Jiang entered the palace, almost all the concubines in the harem were the daughters of important ministers. Jiang's background was not as good as them, and the road to promotion would be difficult. They would be unscrupulous against her, anyway, offending a little one. The daughter of the prefect is nothing.

The good thing is that the emperor has been suspicious since ancient times. The Jiang family has no background. The emperor doesn't have to doubt whether she is fighting for her own benefit, so she will treat her more casually and sincerely.

Therefore, the concubine Jiang's Xiaofei in this book is a proper concubine of the cannon fodder villain. Her beauty and domineering are all stepping stones for the white lotus heroine.

The beautiful and charming appearance of harming the country and the people is the original setting, and the indifferent coldness is Jiang Shining's own character. The characteristics of two kinds of women are naturally stunners in a woman's body. In addition, other concubines fought for favor to get the love of Xiu Lingfei and benefit the family, and Jiang Shining was to live to complete the task, so from the first side, he tried every means to deal with himself in his favorite way-the emperor was tempted Something that must happen.

Therefore, even though Jiang Shining insisted on adopting his most disgusting son, in the end, Xiu Lingfei still forgave her, and since she gave birth to the prince, she was relieved.

It can be said that after Jing Xuan was born, Xiu Lingfei loved him the most.

Xiu Lingfei still couldn't understand it. He really hated Jing Yuan and was indifferent, but he was very good to Jing Xuan before he was alive. Why doesn't Jing Xuan appreciate it?

If it was because he poisoned Jiang Shining, his final illness would have nothing to do with Jiang Shining. The two conspired with each other and died within half a year. For Jing Xuan, this was obviously the killing of his father and mother. Why did Jing Xuan stand on Jiang Shining's side after being reincarnated?