11

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 11: Xuanyuan

Just as Gu Haotian's new agent, Mr. Glasses, had just signed the person over, he was informed that the big boss would look for him. Mr. Spectacles' legs were almost weak with fright.

There are no senior employees who are not afraid of Xiu Lingfei. It is not that Xiuda’s boss has a bad temper, but that his aura is terrible. Even if he speaks slowly, he will give people a sense of oppression...From his son to the employees, There is no one who is not afraid of him. Even Xiu Lingfei's wife respected him very much.

The poor agent doesn't know what he did wrong, he is just an ordinary employee! But the big boss couldn't help but listen. He followed Xiu Lingfei's secretary to the elevator.

The top floor of the Tianxia Longteng Headquarters Building, the entire floor is used solely for repairing family offices. Mr. Glasses stepped softly across the red corridor carpet, and the secretary finally stopped at an antique solid wood door. He knocked on the door and motioned for Mr. Glasses to enter.

The agent tremblingly pushed the door in, and he saw that by the floor-to-ceiling window, Xiu Lingfei—that is, Chu Hao Li, was standing at his desk, wearing a white shirt with his sleeves up to his arm, and writing with a brush.

Mr. Glasses didn't dare to take a step, and stood at the door, but Xiu Lingfei looked up at him and put down his pen.

Manager Li?❞ He said, ❝Come and sit down.

Manager Li dared to move. He saw the opposite side of the desk, his eyes swept across the desk, and he was also impressed-without him, the calligraphy of the big boss is so good that it was written by the artist.

Did you go to Ninglu Media in person?❞ Xiu Lingfei leaned back on the boss's chair.

Of course, such a big thing, I will naturally take care of it myself.❞ Manager Li laughed with him.

Oh.❞ Xiu Lingfei pondered for a moment, and then said, ❝Then you saw the boss of Ninglu Media? It's that...

Jiang Shining!❞ When she mentioned her, the agent was so angry that she didn't call it out. ❝This woman looks young and beautiful, but her mouth is very poisonous! All sorts of side attacks scolded us before we settled the contract.

The corners of Xiu Lingfei's mouth hooked slightly invisible.

"Is this President Jiang angry?" He said happily, "After all, we poached away the most painstakingly cultivated artist from her company."

"No." Manager Li said gloomily, "She seems to look down on our Gu Haotian at all. Her subordinates are very angry, and she understates and lets people go."

This sentence caused Xiu Lingfei's eyes to sink.

To tell the truth, he actually found fault deliberately. In the last life, he got almost everything he wanted, whether it was a woman or a country.

Except Jiang Shining. Not only did he fail to make this woman completely surrender, he was finally defeated by her.

As we all know, men are generally big trotter, from this it can be inferred that the emperor is the top supreme among the trotter. The emperor would only be interested in people who couldn't get it. He loved and hated Jiang Shining and hated him terribly, but he couldn't let go of his rebirth.