63

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 63:

I told everyone that Lin Qingqing and Feng Fuman would come to celebrate the New Year together, and everyone had no objection.

The brothers and sisters of the Chen family had a good relationship with Feng Fuman. Although Jing Yuan and Jing Xuan were not closely related to Lin Qingqing, at least they were acquaintances they could always meet in their previous lives. People are very rare.

"In that case, I also call Qin Qian." Jing Xuan said.

Qin Qian was Jing Xuan's subordinate in his previous life. In this life, he helped the two brothers Jingyuan and Jingxuan to do things. It can be said that the relationship is quite deep. It is also very happy for them to invite him to a party.

After living a lifetime and pursuing everything, they discovered that, in fact, sometimes the feelings established between people are far more important than things outside the body. Perhaps for people like Xiu Lingfei, he is greedy for past status and power. But for Jingyuan Jingxuan, in this life, friendship is the most precious.

The large double-door refrigerator in Jiang Shining's house was tightly packed with various things, and Chen Ruozhi laughed when he opened it.

"What are you laughing at?" Jing Yuan asked curiously.

Chen Ruozhi pointed to the refrigerator full of food.

"It turns out that when I was in country M, some friends from country C invited me to their home during the Chinese New Year." Chen Ruozhi said nostalgic. "At that time, I remember that their refrigerator was so full. She said , When I am here, the refrigerator is always empty. Only during the Chinese New Year, when the family comes, the refrigerator will be so full."

Chen Ruozhi looked at Jing Yuan and smiled softly.

"So for her, when the refrigerator is full, there is a sense of happiness." She said, "I didn't understand it then, but now I finally feel the same."

As low-demand brothers and sisters, Chen Tanliang and Chen Ruozhi are the kind of people who can eat cheap fast food all day long. Chen Tanliang eats in the army, and Chen Ruozhi himself uses the microwave to heat the frozen food at most. The refrigerator is always empty, yes. She is like a decoration, occasionally used to put leftovers.

Now, everything is different.

Chen Ruozhi turned back and closed the refrigerator gently.

"I used to be full of misgivings about our'restructuring' family." She said, "But in the past few months, I have felt the feeling that I have never had before. This is like a real home."

There are simple but warm and natural chats every day. Warm meals begin to appear on the table. When Chen Ruozhi wakes up, she always finds Guoguo sneaking onto her bed and nestling in her arms. Even quarrels are so full of home.

In Chen Ruozhi's memory, Chen Tanliang would only smile at her when he looked at her. But when Chen Ruozhi looked at him quietly, Chen Tanliang frowned most of the time with a serious expression.

And now, unknowingly, Chen Tanliang's eyebrows have been stretched out, and for the first time she saw a relaxed light in her brother's eyes.

This is home.

Chu Jingyuan stared at Chen Ruo for a while, then he stretched out his arms.

"Come here, girl," he said.

Chen Ruozhi smiled, she stepped forward and leaned gently on Chu Jingyuan's chest, Jingyuan patted her shoulder.

"Reorganizing a family with someone else is not a happy thing," he said, "but I'm honored."