65

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 65:

"Wanting, I want to ask you something."

When Wanding received a call from Qiao Huaize, he almost thought that Qiao Huaize had encountered something dying.

Because Qiao Huaize never called him, and although Wanding, as the owner of the martial arts hall, is also the nominal boss of Qiao Huaize, he has become accustomed to Qiao Huaize's coldness.

Wanding's heart beat as soon as he received a call from Qiao Huaize. When he heard Qiao Huaize speaking in his usual low, indifferent, emotional voice, Wanding almost panicked.

Even if Qiao Huaize said that he was hunted down by a gang of bandits in a society under the rule of law, Wanding would believe it, because Qiao Huaize had the temperament of the protagonist of martial arts cultivation.

"You said, Mr. Joe, what's the matter?" Wanding said quickly, "What problem have you encountered? I can help."

Qiao Huaize paused.

"I just sneezed."

"Yeah!" Wanding listened carefully.

"I am a little dizzy and very cold now." Qiao Huaize continued.

Wanding suddenly felt something was wrong, wasn't it chasing after...?

"Mr. Joe, are you... not feeling well?" Wanding asked tentatively.

"I've never been sick before." Qiao Huaize said, "So I'm here to ask you, I'll analyze that I might have a cold, do you think it looks like it?"

Wanding suddenly couldn't laugh or cry.

Qiao Huaize is quite accomplished in swordsmanship, but he didn't expect his personal life to be so simple in private that he couldn't even figure out a cold.

He hurriedly inquired carefully, and when he heard that Qiao Huaize stayed out all night last night, drank and slept again, Wanding was helpless.

"Mr. Joe, what do you think? In such a cold weather, you are drunk and sleeping outside. It's not bad if you don't freeze to death!" He said, "You have a cold."

"How long will it be better?"

"About seven days," Wanding said, "Do you want some medicine?"

"No need." It was only seven days and there was no need to take medicine.

"By the way, sir, do you have a fever now?"

"How do you see if you have a fever?"

"Hold a thermometer under your armpit, or have a forehead thermometer to measure it. But..." Wanding said hesitantly, "I don't think there should be such a thing in your house."

"How much is a fever?" Qiao Huaize asked calmly.

"37.5 is a low-grade fever, it needs to be cooled after 38 degrees Celsius. Otherwise I will buy one for you..."

"I think it should be around 39 degrees now." Qiao Huaize said. He put down his hands calmly.

Wanding:...

Don't tell him, Qiao Huaize tested it by himself.

"I'll go there." Wanding was even more worried than before.

Qiao Huaize couldn't hold back Wanding. In fact, he didn't make much effort to refuse. Qiao Huaize always looks like an indifferent elite professor at school. In fact, he is not familiar with the people in the school, and the values ​​are too different, so there is no close person at all.