84

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 84:

A month later, Ninglu Media’s new variety show was exclusively launched on Xuanyuan Video.

Because of the blessings of the traffic actor Mu Xu, Feng Fuman and several other net red and small actors, coupled with the previously exposed halo, this variety show gathered a lot of popularity before it started.

Of course, the biggest traffic here is Mu Xu. This is also the first time Jiang Shining has experienced the power of traffic. She thought that the popularity of her four cubs' albums was already scary enough when they went online, but Jiang was still old. Spicy. Because Mu Xu appeared on the show almost a year at the speed of participating in a variety show, the fans' high enthusiasm began three days ago, and they can make Mu Xu a hot spot every day.

This variety show is recorded and performed at the same time, so when the first episode was ready to go online, the variety show had not actually been recorded yet.

Jiang Shining was quite relieved of Feng Fuman, but Zou Yu, who teamed up with Mu Xu, made her a little worried.

It may be that she has raised a lot of children. This little girl was two or three years younger than she was when she was performing the task, but Jiang Shining has a kind of old mother's heart. And Mu Xu's fans are too fierce, she is afraid that Zou Yu will be scolded by Mu Xu's fans if Zou Yu moves her head too far.

Before going online, Jiang Shining and Jing Xuan watched the first episode first. Both of them felt that there was nothing wrong with them. The laughter and the small suspense at the end were kept well, no problem.

After Xuanyuan Video went online, Variety Show immediately became an exclusive hot search.

At work the next day, Jiang Shining asked her assistant to take out all the uncut videos of Mu Xu and Zou Yu alone, and she wanted to watch it by herself.

"Huh? Boss, this has been filming for two weeks, and the length of their video is estimated to be dozens of hours..."

"Go get it." Jiang Shining just smiled softly.

When she was trained in the bureau, it was a **** of training. Not only did she have to practice everything, but she also had to watch reference videos. Anyway, the state of the soul is in another time and space, and there is no concept of time at all.

The amount of tens of hours is nothing but nothing.

This kind of uncut shots are kept secret, except for the post-editing department, they are hardly faked. But if the boss wants it, it can only take it.

After Jiang Shining got the video, she didn't watch it a little bit, because in fact their image and choice for each mission was related to the main character, so Zou Yu's type must be Mu Xu's favorite. She fast-forwards three times, and occasionally five times, and she can see the point with a sweep of her eyes.

After reading it, Jiang Shining's mental arithmetic was completely put down. She looked down on her juniors a little too much, and had to say that although Zou Yu looked young, she had good business skills.

Only a glamorous female partner with a facial makeup would choose a blatant seduce method, and Zou Yu and Mu Xu, Zou Yu looked gentle and gentle, and even both of them obeyed Mu Xu's words when making decisions, but in fact , Zou Yu led Mu Xu to make decisions with invisible means and performance.

Familiar means.

The men Jiang Shining met were easy to deal with and difficult to deal with. They were easy to deal with, such as Chen Jiacheng. She could just go straight and carry on the task. Those who are not easy to deal with are Xiu Lingfei, this kind of self-conscious man, like Zou Yu, Jiang Shining obeyed on the surface and guided secretly.