144 (1)

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 144: (1)

The composition of Chuanshu Administration is more like a high-dimensional AI. The thinking logic of robots can calculate everything in the world, but they cannot understand human emotions.

Book wearers are basically people who die before they have reached the end of their lives, and their biggest appeal is to live. This kind of huge motivation for their own sake can lead them to move forward, and it can also make robots feel at ease.

Mankind only asks for these: life, money, status, love.

Only love is the most difficult to understand, because the subject of feelings is not oneself. It is very difficult for robots to believe in things that humans are connected with intangible feelings.

"The huge demand that supports your presence here is Jiang Shining, why?" the robot asked.

Mu Chi was silent.

"She is very important to me." He said, "No matter what the price, I am willing to help her."

"Why?" the robot asked again.

Muchi was very smart. Although he couldn't understand where he was due to the limitations of the times, he knew that he had to convince the strange thing in front of him.

Mu Chi was silent for a while, he lowered his head and said softly, "I like her."

This is the first time he has admitted his feelings.

Before the robot could speak, he had raised his head and spoke firmly, "I am willing to die for her, what can you question me?"

Indeed, for human beings, life is the most important.

The robots gathered around again and talked with each other. The Authority exists to protect the balance of all worlds. If Muchi's participation will be beneficial to the mission, they will have no objection.

However, the human mind is the most difficult to control, and the sudden appearance of Mu Chi seems too variable.

After a while, it seemed that the argument had come to an end, and the robot flew back in front of Mu Chi.

"Jiang Shining and the reincarnated life, you can only choose one." The robot said, "If you go back to reincarnate now, in order to make up for your pain in this life, you will be born in a good family in the next life. If you choose her, then you There will be no chance of reincarnation."

"I choose her." Mu Chi said without hesitation.

So the robot told him about Jiang Shining's identity as a book wearer. Only then did Mu Chi suddenly understand why Jiang Shining looked so different. It turned out that she was not a person in this world at all, and her natural thoughts and thoughts were different.

When she heard that she still had a mission for the fourth generation, Mu Chi seemed to finally understand the helplessness in Jiang Shining's eyes at the time.

In order to survive, they are all struggling.

"Let me assist her in completing the task." Mu Chi said seriously.

Rao was a robot, and he also paused.

"Let me remind you, Mr. Mu Chi." The robot said, "We won't let you interrupt the book piercer to do the task. If you want to participate in the task, you must keep Jiang Shining from knowing the whole process, and cooperate with us. identity."

"I know." Mu Chi said lightly, "I don't need to let her know, I just hope she can finish the task quickly and get free."

The robot was silent for a moment, and finally said, "Also, if you forcefully meet Jiang Shining, we will take your lives directly as the mission fails."