83

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 83:

On the day Chen Tanliang went to Chen Sheng's company for the first time, Jiang Shining was looking at the house.

The population is increasing, so you have to buy a larger villa. And besides the bedroom, there must be a study room, a sports room, etc. Who makes these children have more hobbies? Adding all the children and him, there are eight people in total.

Among them, Jing Xuan, Chen Tanliang, Chen Ruozhi, and Qiao Huaize all need their own study rooms, while Guoguo needs a toy room and a training room for these knives and swords lovers.

With such a big demand, there are more rooms in the villa.

Jiang Shining went to the residential property to look at the house. Although the property knew who she was, he would not disclose information. This Jiang Shining trusted her. People who live in this kind of luxury villa complex are either rich or expensive. If the property cheats on its tongue, I am afraid that it will never be mixed up in the future.

The lady sent by the property came over to look at the house with Jiang Shining. Because of the different sizes, the larger villa Jiang Shining wanted is on the other side of the community. This community is very large, and the property manager drove her there.

Although it is a wealthy area, it is not a “star community”. Some villa real estate is built in places with scenic spots or scenery and locations. That kind of community is expensive and full of stars, and there are special routes to take tourists. We went to the road outside the community and explained to them which house lived which celebrity and so on.

This community is still relatively low-key, with bosses and rich people living in it, and occasionally a few celebrities, but also to buy houses quietly. So the large villa street is not full, and there are plenty of options.

But Jiang Shining didn't like three-story or four-story villas. He always felt that the place was too big and people were scattered, and there was no sense of a lively family. She prefers to have two floors, and the area of ​​the villa is wider.

This is a bit difficult to find, after all, she needs a lot of rooms, with more than a dozen rooms, and enough space, two floors are very reluctant.

The property lady didn't know why she wanted a villa with so many rooms, but she couldn't ask the owner, so she smiled and said, "If you are so rich, if you want to follow your own ideas, you will have to buy land and build a villa by yourself. "

It's just that every inch of the city's land is rich, and few people do this.

Jiang Shining also knew that her requirements were a bit high, so she finally chose a three-story villa with ready-made fine decorations and could live in directly with a bag. Jiang Shining signed the contract and gave the full amount, and the house was bought.

In the evening, both Chen Tanliang and Chen Ruozhi went to dinner with Chen Sheng, and Jiang Shining did not say anything about it.

The next morning, when everyone was eating, Jiang Shining told the story.

"Yeah! I want to change to a new home!" Guoguo cheered. The child is the last kind of thing, she said happily, "I want to choose the room by myself!"

"No problem." Jiang Shining smiled. She looked at Chen Ruozhi and Qiao Huaize again, "Although you may not live regularly in the future, you still have to choose a room you like."

Both Chen Ruozhi and Qiao Huaize nodded gently.

After breakfast, a group of people drove through the community towards their new home.