21

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 21:

In the Ninglu Media Company, the employees found that their salary cards were inexplicably extra funds.

"I heard that Long Teng has fallen into trouble, the boss is happy." Someone whispered, "It is said that everyone in the network marketing department has given out five thousand bonuses."

The employees who have received bonuses are very lamented. They feel that their boss has many advantages. The best point is to always pay bonuses. This also made them wonder, if their President Jiang is so generous, will one day become poor because of the salary?

Jiang Shining was also really happy. The promotion of every topic throughout the day was indeed the result of her participation. After accumulating the heat for a day, the Xiu family and his sons finally stumbled. Xiu Lingfei looked down on netizens, but that was not the case for Jiang Shining. After Long Teng, the popularity of passers-by will decline very quickly, they don't care, then wait and see the consequences.

It's just that Xiu Jingrui was besieged by Yuji, and it really had nothing to do with her.

The place where Xiu Jingrui was besieged was near the remote outskirts of P City. Some private gatherings and entertainment venues of the wealthy were set up in this place, and the level of confidentiality was extremely high. Jiang Shining only temporarily decided to expose Xiu Jingrui's affairs after Xiu Lingfei provoked her, but she was unable to figure out Xiu Jingrui's daily itinerary in just three days, and let people wait. Raid him there.

It can only be guessed that Xiu's family has offended others, and that person knows Xiu Jingrui's itinerary very well, and let Yuji count on it again.

This time, Longteng has a hard time trying to maintain its image through public relations.

"I really want to know who is the person who stabbed the reporters to make them wait." Jiang Shining said, "I can get to know each other, and it will be more effective to get together."

If she is the person who digs the pit, then this person kicked Xiu Jingrui down.

Jing Xuan smiled. Seeing Jiang Shining happy, he was happy too.

Without mentioning the joy of up and down on the condensing side, I talked about the Xiu family on the other side. The entire villa seemed to be covered with dark clouds and the atmosphere was low.

Xiu Lingfei frowned. On the one hand, he was irritated by Xiu Jingrui, a prodigal son who only had women in his head. He even felt that what Xiu Jingrui said was defending himself. But on the other hand, after calming down, after thinking about it, Xiu Jingrui's words are credible.

The place where he was besieged by reporters was very remote. If he did not follow him in advance, no one would know that Xiu Jingrui would go there to play golf that day. Who can follow him?

Xiu Lingfei first excluded reporters. Yuji was not a prophet. They didn't know that Xiu Jingrui would have an accident and lay in ambush in advance. Those who went to the golf course were all wealthy children, and there was no need for paparazzi to lay in ambush there.

It wasn't Jiang Shining either. Xiu Lingfei knew that she was the one who got caught, but she would not send someone to follow Xiu Jingrui, she was not that kind of person.

Chu Jing Xuan? There is this suspicion.

Regardless, Jiang Shining or Chu Jingxuan did nothing about this matter, just because it was someone else, then the enemy was in the dark. Unable to guess what the other party is tracking Xiu Jingrui for is the most troublesome.