139

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 139:

When the two were finally able to talk together and sat across the desk, Mu Chi let out a sigh of relief.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" Jiang Shining sat back in her boss chair. The two of them held tea in their hands.

"Xiu Lingfei may be arrested in these two days." Mu Chi said, "Jing Yuan is afraid that something will happen. He wants to stare at Xiu Lingfei and let me stay by your side just in case."

Jiang Shining knew it was their kind intention, but still sighed helplessly.

"Actually, don't worry at all. You don't know my abilities."

She even survived the zombie world, still afraid that a modern person will fail? What can Xiu Lingfei do?

"No, I know." Mu Chi said seriously. His deep eyes stared straight at Jiang Shining, "But, please let me be by your side, please."

Although she does not need protection, since they are so worried, Jiang Shining can do something to make them feel at ease.

"Good." Jiang Shining agreed. As soon as Mu Chi breathed a sigh of relief, he heard Jiang Shining continue to say, "But in what capacity are you going to stay by my side?"

"...Bodyguard?" Mu Chi said tentatively.

Jiang Shining leaned against the boss chair, she thought.

Although Mu Chi is used to guarding people without doing anything on the side. But with the current thinking, he might do nothing for a week to two months, just staying by her side, it would be a waste of time.

He is also an Ivy League master.

Mu Chi was waiting for Jiang Shining's reply, and he saw Jiang Shining suddenly lowered his head and opened the drawer and took out a contract from it.

"It's too wasteful to be a bodyguard," Jiang Shining said, "I'll give you a position. If you stay by my side, you might as well do something else by the way."

Mu Chi was a little confused, he saw what Jiang Shining had written on the contract, and then handed it to him. Mu Chi took it and saw that Jiang Shining had actually given him a very formal employment contract.

"...Assistant?" Mu Chi saw her writing.

"Chief assistant." Jiang Shining said, "This identity can satisfy you and Jing Yuan's idea of ​​placing you next to me, and you can make the best use of it. You are also a master at any rate, so cute and busy, you can help. She share it."

Jiang Shining turned her pen, she thought for a while, and then said, "Also, there are too many departments and large and small matters. If you have the ability, you can help me handle some things for me."

Make the best use of everything, the boss’s idea of ​​exploitation.

In fact, this matter is very strange when you think about it.

Normally, even if the two have known each other in the previous life, Jiang Shining is not the one who will meet for the second time, so he simply packs up so much real power and pressure to give away. However, the other party was Mu Chi, she didn't even think about it, so she sent it smoothly. Muchi was also very fluent in answering them, and neither of them felt that there was anything to do with these things when they met for the second time.

Mu Chi put down the contract, looking a bit hesitant.

"What's the matter, you don't want to do it?" Jiang Shining is very democratic. "If you don't want to, just forget it, don't force you."