101

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 101:

After class, Liu Wen returned to the teacher's office like a dream.

"I'm back?" The other teachers who had no class were lying in front of their desks reading newspapers.

Liu Wen nodded, sat down in his seat, and put down his book.

He has just been transferred here for three months to take charge of the language classes for the two grades. Because the students here are the higher the grade, the more noisy and the more confused they are, and the students do not sit according to the assigned seats at all, so a quarter has passed, Liu Wen Haven't recognized all the students yet.

Liu Wen's head still looked like the boy by the window. He couldn't help but speak, "Um... do you know a student in Class 1 of Grade One, it's the one named Qi Qin."

"Oh, what's the matter?" One of the teachers who had been there for several years looked up.

Liu Wen told everyone about today's incident, and the teachers all laughed.

"That Qi Qin, you came late, I don't know how famous he is."

In the teacher's explanation, the background of this teenager was gradually outlined.

No one knows what family the child was born into, whether he has parents, or whether he is a local. In short, some residents saw him occasionally appearing in Z City a few years ago. It seems that he always has injuries on his body and fights with others. Those gangsters rob others, he robs the gangsters. I usually fall asleep outside.

Country c attaches great importance to children’s matters. Someone called the police that a child was sleeping on a park bench. People from the social security department looked for the boy according to the informant’s information. At first, he couldn’t catch him at all. He was like Like a kitten, he can run away from the security department every time.

Later, he was finally caught, and no relevant information could be found after checking his fingerprints and blood. This kid was still a gangster.

Generally, there are some people at the bottom of the edge without identity information, but they basically don’t even show their birthplace, so there is no impact. Some children do not take the information when they are adults, so it is true that many children did not have illegal households when they were young.

Asked what his name was, reported the word ‘Qiqin’, asked if he had a family, and remained silent.

Therefore, the social security department sent him to a welfare orphanage, and planned to send him to school in accordance with relevant procedures, and then apply for a household registration when he became an adult.

As a result, the two or three-meter high fence could not stop Qi Qin at all. In the past few years, he ran several times. In the end, even the director of the local social security department was alarmed and came over to negotiate with him personally: as long as he is willing to go to school, when he reaches 18 years of age, they will not only help him register his residence, but also anywhere in the country, where he goes, they will I will help him with the air tickets, and from now on, I will find a place for him to make money to work.

Qi Qin only agreed and stopped running. I usually live in an orphanage and come to school during the day.

There is no difference between the male students in the school class and the gangsters. Every new boy is bullied. As a result, when he arrives at Qi Qin, Qi Qin beats all of them.

After a beating, the opponent assembles the upper grades to stop him from going to school. At this age, Qi Qin can't beat so many senior grades, so he ran away. As a result, in the next few months, these people who surrounded him were retaliated back one by one.