71

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 71:

The sky gradually darkened.

Jing Yuan was sitting on the steps, smoking a cigarette. The spark between the fingers slowly swallowed the cigarette.

He raised his head and exhaled the smoke gently, and his dark pupils were like an abyss reflecting the gray sky.

Every time a new person appears, his mood will be worse. He would rather show up with other people, it's better than the suffering of this kind of experience more than once.

Qin Qian stood not far away, while Wan Ding squatted beside Jing Yuan.

"So, so are you?" Wanding said in disbelief, "Are you also her...'s son?"

Jing Yuan was in a low mood and was too lazy to manage Wanding. Wanding was accustomed to being indifferent by Qiao Huaize, so he ignored Jingyuan's love and still felt good.

"What did you do in your previous life?" Wanding continued to ask curiously.

The less Jing Yuan didn't want to talk, the more Wanding asked. He said impatiently, "The emperor."

Wan Ding made a "wow" mouth shape, and his worldview seemed to have been shocked again.

But he has too many questions.

"Then you have no blood relationship in this life? Doesn't it feel strange that your mother is younger than you?" Wanding said, "Is it embarrassing at ordinary times? This ethical relationship between you—"

"Why is your mouth so broken?" Jing Yuan said impatiently, "Do I know you, do I know you well?"

"Sorry, sorry, you have to understand that the worldview of a materialist is broken and I can't believe it..."

With a cigarette between Jing Yuan's slender fingers, when he heard Wanding's words, he turned his head and glanced at him with a smile.

"I can't believe it? There are even more incredible."

"what?"

Jing Yuan shook his fingers lazily and asked him to lean over, and then softly said in Wanding's ear, "Our previous lives were all the worlds inside. So, guess what, will this world be the same? What about this world?"

This philosophical question made Wanding's eyes wide open. He was only doubting his own worldview before, but now that Jing Yuan finished speaking, he even began to doubt whether he really existed and the origin of mankind.

Seeing Wanding's stiffness like eating shit, Jing Yuan's mood finally improved.

Ten minutes ago, Jiang Shining took Qiao Huaize into the private room of a coffee shop. He hasn't come out yet, and he is probably still calming the kid.

Jing Yuan snorted disdainfully.

After Chen Tanliang appeared, Jing Yuan seemed to be able to grasp Jiang Shining's attitude slowly. She treats everyone softly and not hard, and her mother's care for the weak is instinct. The more worried she was, the more she missed it.

Crying children have candy to eat.

Jing Yuan thought that this Qiao Huaize was probably the kind of bad language, Jiang Shining liked this kind of character the most. A mature child like him is destined not to be the one who needs the most attention in her heart, hey.

He suddenly missed his dark time that year, when Jiang Shining was really good to him. The treatment is different when you grow up and when you were young...