49

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 49:

After realizing that fighting would really be beaten by her mother, Guoguo finally got down. But she still wants to go to kindergarten, because she feels that her brothers and sisters in the family are all the same age and can play together, but she has no other children to be friends.

Jiang Shining was naturally very happy, which meant that Guoguo was willing to accept the world a little bit.

The kindergarten they chose was not far from the kindergarten inside the villa complex. The villa area has a full set of community services, and kindergartens are only open to owners. Whether it is closed or safe, it will be stronger than the outside kindergarten.

"My company has finished decorating and is now training." Jing Yuan said, "The first batch of people will be used by your two companies first. It just so happens that I can rest assured."

"Okay, you can first replace my bodyguards with yours at that time." Jiang Shining sandwiched the dish, "I will find a few more related celebrities, talk to them, and help you advertise. It's easy to start."

Jing Yuan nodded.

Listening to the two chatting, Chen Ruozhi suddenly sighed slightly.

"Ruozhi, what's the matter?" Jiang Shining looked at her.

Chen Ruozhi laughed again, "It's nothing, I got up a bit early today, and I feel a little sleepy again."

After eating, everyone should go to work, leaving Chen Tanliang and Chen Ruozhi at home.

Chen Tanliang took a glass of water and walked to Chen Ruozhi's bedroom. The door was open. He saw her spinning around in the room, holding the phone and didn't know what she was doing.

"What's the matter?" Chen Tanliang asked.

Chen Ruozhi put down the phone, she looked at Chen Tanliang and sighed softly.

"I didn't know my mother was here before. I had already agreed with the professor on Christmas that I would go to the school where he worked. How good is it now?"

Chen Ruozhi looks young now, but in fact he has the feeling of an old literati in his bones. Cherish feathers and never break your promise. Especially for this kind of thing, she went to ask others to help, even if she was really good, but the school was really out of style. How could she not go if she couldn't say it? She couldn't pull that face off, and she always felt owed to the other professor and embarrassed to call.

Chen Tanliang was silent for a while and said, "Then go. Don't you always like that school?"

Chen Ruozhi bit his lip.

Of course she likes that school very much, but...

Chen Tanliang saw her entanglement and said, "Mother will also support you."

"No, I just don't think it's easy to reunite. If you want to study..." Chen Ruo made up his mind and said, "Stay here, it's the same in my own eyes."

Chen Tanliang still feels wrong. He knows that Chen Ruozhi is also reluctant to leave, but she still has a pursuit and yearning for this world. Unlike them, the fame and ideals that should be pursued have already been realized in the previous life, and the peaceful age of this life is no longer suitable for them to continue pursuing themselves. The most wanted.

But Chen Ruozhi, as a person who has read poetry and books, she can still have enthusiasm for the new world and continue to pursue her favorite cultural and historical fields. This is a good thing. Although it seems that reading and research are the same everywhere, the difference is still very good if you do it alone, and do it in a harmonious atmosphere with other people of the same hobby.