50 (1)

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 50: (1)

Jiang Shining did not expect that Sun Qinling would come to her.

Her thoughts couldn't help returning to the life of the Republic of China.

Since Sun Qinling's request for Chen Ruozhi's failure, and was shocked by Jiang Shining's shot, the two aunts and wives have become much better off and never come to trouble her again.

The three raised their heads and bowed their heads, but no one mentioned anything about that day anymore. Chen Jiacheng also maintained the frequency of being able to come back two or three days a week, which is a happy thing for Jiang Shining. After all, she not only wants to reverse the plot, her other task is to educate the children well.

Chen Jiacheng is much better at dealing with this person than Chu Hao. Chu Haoli was the emperor, with a lot of mind and eyes, and he was especially suspicious. Chen Jia's achievements are different. Chu Hao Li is the leading actor at any rate, and Chen Jiacheng's position in this world is at best a villain cannon fodder.

Under Jiang Shining's intentional guidance and acting skills, her relationship with Chen Jiacheng is much more harmonious. Occasionally, when he was at home, the two of them sat together, watching Chen Ruozhi and his third wife's son in the yard play around, and they felt a sense of peace and stability in the years.

However, this brief moment of warmth can't stop the advent of the main storyline.

Even if Chen Jiacheng is good enough for Jiang Yiru compared with the original, but like several other men, he still cares about the heroine.

Jiang Shining's shooting shock made Chen Jiacheng stun her for a few months, and thus missed the plot of forcing the heroine to be his wife in the original book. However, the world line continues. This book is about the love and grievances between the heroine Luan Heli and several men in the troubled times.

Therefore, Chen Jiacheng and a few other men still always confront the heroine.

Because there is no strong marriage plot in the original book, the plot progresses more gently.

In this stage, three years passed in a flash. Chen Tanliang is over eight years old this year, the young boy has grown a lot taller, and Chen Ruozhi is also five years old. The little girl looks like a doll. She speaks sweetly and smiles more cutely.

Even though the three women were a little bit unable to get off the stage because of this little girl, Sun Qinling and Xu Lingxin still liked her. At every turn, let the maid quietly send some toys and tea, and occasionally she even hugs when she sees it.

Jiang Shining knew about it, but he opened one eye and closed the other.

At this time, the two brothers and sisters can see the difference in personalities. Chen Tanliang was still naughty when he was a child. After having a younger sister, the young boy became more and more stable. Now almost nine years old, more like a little adult. The only thing that can mobilize his vitality is when the subordinates sent by Chen Jiacheng teach him some self-defense and fighting skills.

The younger sister Chen Ruozhi has a sweet mouth and likes to squint and smile. Only in the first half of the year began to teach her to read poems that were a little difficult. After Chen Ruozhi finished reading, she began to use poems to compliment people. For example, she praised a maid for being white, but when she praised others, she carried a white hair and floating green water on her back.

These days are still very happy for Jiang Shining. The last Gongdou world was too tight and couldn't relax from beginning to end. And the world seemed to deliberately want her to relax. Jiang Shining likes to sit under the tree in the middle of her yard, watching the two children study their homework.