126

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 126:

"Let Longtengtian go down, are you serious?" Chen Tanliang asked.

At this moment, all the sons are nesting in the living room, which is very rare in the daytime, and none of them go out to work.

Jing Yuan nodded with a sullen face.

"I have almost forgotten the feeling of hatred at the time." He said slowly, "I had thought about a new world and a new beginning. Xiu Lingfei is now a little winked and willing not to come to complain, it is enough. But last night After that dream...I think I was wrong. The revenge of killing my mother will be reported in the next lifetime!"

"We don't care, but how to do this requires some planning." Chen Tanliang said, "Although you have enough handles in your hand, how to use it in the best way still needs to be discussed."

Upon hearing this, Jing Xuan smiled.

"Then you can rest assured, Tan Liang." Jing Xuan comforted, "Modern society is much easier to play with these tactics than in ancient times."

It is also said that in terms of strategy and strategy, who can compare to these two brothers.

"I need to see your father." Jing Yuan looked at Chen Tanliang, "As Longteng's biggest business enemy, I can discuss some things with him best."

Chen Tanliang nodded, "I'll make arrangements later."

At this time, the benefits of having more brothers in the family can be seen.

Jing Yuan and Jing Xuan had to deal with Xiu Lingfei and the entire Xiu family, and Chen Sheng behind Chen Tanliang was Long Teng's most powerful enemy.

"Do you need anything else?" Qiao Huaize asked.

Jing Yuan frowned and thought for a while.

"Actually, I don't know much about business and law. I have to read some books to make up these two days."

"What about me, what about me?" Warren asked. "What can I do for you?"

Jing Yuan glanced at him, then threw a pillow over.

"You, just stay and go."

If it had been before, Warren would have been angry. But since seeing Jing Yuan's life and growth experience, he has also become more aware of this person than before.

The person is not bad, but the mouth is a bit poisonous and undesirable.

When Jing Yuan saw that these people were waiting for help, he felt a little helpless.

"It's okay, it's time to go to work, what should I do, it's not going to fight in groups at night, you surround me like this, Long Teng can't go bankrupt."

Then everyone moved.

"If you need any contacts, you can also ask me." Qiao Huaize said to him, "Wanding knows a lot of people, and if there is one, I can help you."

In this way, everyone told him again before letting Jingyuan go to work.

Jing Yuan was also very helpless. You said that he and Jiang Shining both came here single-handedly in the previous life. Now that they have destroyed a group, there is still a group with conclusive evidence. Wherever the help of so many people is needed, it is simply a mess.

As a diligent and good boss, it was the first time Jing Xuan went to the company late.

Mainly, as the person involved, there is always a feeling of trance when he recalls the past personally. He still has the feeling of being a little immersed in the past and has not recovered.