134

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 134:

Mu Chi was the first acquaintance from the previous life that Jiang Shining actively invited.

She actually thought very simple. Although Jiang Shining was also angry that Muchi didn't cherish her life, there was no relationship between him and her. Jiang Shining couldn't talk to him like he taught her son. She actually felt that this might also have her own responsibility. In that world of strict hierarchy, he was too acknowledgment of the Lord to do such a foolish thing, which is actually understandable.

Jiang Shining felt that since they started a new life and they have come to an equal society, why can't they be friends again?

Although Jiang Shining thought very well, she didn't know that this was a huge test for Mu Chi.

He didn't want to appear in front of Jiang Shining at all. He just wanted to help her and her children solve the problem of Xiu Lingfei silently. Who could think that he would go to this point inexplicably?

Mu Chi never thought of meeting Jiang Shining, but Jiang Shining said that he wanted to see him, so he had to go.

Mu Chi was walking around in his small apartment, feeling lost. He was a little nervous and a little happy, and didn't know what to do.

It feels like a dream.

As a straight steel man who didn't pay much attention to his clothes, Mu Chi flipped through his pitiful clothes and fell into a big problem in the world. He didn't know what clothes to wear. It seems too formal to wear a suit, but casual and afraid that Jiang Shining will feel that she doesn't value this meeting.

Jiang Shining’s fixed time was two o’clock in the afternoon on Monday. Muchi had a bit of insomnia since Friday. He was entangled in what clothes he was wearing, and then he wondered what to talk to Jiang Shining. He didn’t know Jiang Shi. What is the reason for Ning looking for him.

She should be dissatisfied with what he did at the time, right?

In this way, after a nervous weekend, it finally ushered in Monday.

Jiang Shining came to the appointment after the regular weekly meeting in the morning. Today, she wore a very commercial-style suit and western skirt, but the white shirt was more relaxed and windy, and the front collar of the white shirt was a little dress-style to make a flowery feeling. It's serious and lively.

She pulled her hair and drew red lips. Coupled with the indifferent aura that I experienced from the long task of wearing a book, no one would think that she was only twenty-four years old during a meeting.

Jiang Shi settled on a single room in the cafe and was waiting for Mu Chi while reading the report.

Jiang Shining raised his head when he heard the sound of a soft knock on the closed door.

"Enter."

He saw Mu Chi slowly squeezing in from outside the door.

He lowered his head, glanced at Jiang Shining carefully, and immediately lowered his eyelashes.

He ended up wearing black sportswear, and it was not like Jing Xuan who wiped his hair at work. Mu Chi wore this suit like a college student. Jiang Shining sat here with a notebook, instead he looked like an interviewer.

Jiang Shining originally wanted to greet the two happily when they met, hug them, and sit down and chat casually. As a result, Mu Chi stood by the door, his body leaning against the wall, in a self-defense manner, nervous and cautious, he did not look straight at her, but kept hiding his gaze.