22

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 22:

Xiu Lingfei sat on the chair, watching Chu Jingyuan gloomily. At this moment, Xiu Lingfei looked a little embarrassed, the expensive jacket was full of folds, and the tall nose was also stained with dust.

Different from the hatred in Xiu Lingfei's eyes, Chu Jingyuan leaned against the wall leisurely, dropping the bullets one by one, and then threw the weapon back to Xiu Lingfei.

"Chu Jingyuan, what on earth do you want to do?" Xiu Lingfei caught, he asked coldly.

"What I want is very simple." Chu Jingyuan raised his head, those bottomless black eyes staring at Xiu Lingfei like an eagle, "I want your company to withdraw from P City, and you, never Don't show up in front of us."

"That's it?" Xiu Lingfei asked incredulously.

"That's it." Jing Yuan said calmly, "The most important thing is, don't let me see your name and her appear together again, do you understand?"

Xiu Lingfei was stunned for a moment. When he understood what Jing Yuan meant, the man laughed in anger.

"Okay, Chu Jingyuan, what qualifications do you have to say? Don't forget, you are not born by Jiang Shining. And you are my son! You juniors always want to intervene in the matter between me and her. -Jing Xuan is fine, you are not qualified at all!"

Jing Yuan stared at him expressionlessly until he heard Xiu Lingfei say, "Don't forget that Jiang Shining died because of you!"

Before Xiu Lingfei's words fell, he received another punch on the chin, knocking the man from his chair to the ground. Xiu Lingfei propped himself up, he didn't care about the blood on the ground. He wiped the corners of his mouth and laughed lowly.

Look, how alike their father and son are. All are so vicious.

"Do you remember when I was dying? You broke into the palace and came to my couch to taunt me. I was thinking, if you knew that you valued the Jiang family more than life, I will die of you in the end, what expression will you look like?" Xiu Lingfei said viciously and happily, "I didn't expect me to live to see your reaction. It seems—I hurt you extremely badly?"

Xiu Lingfei's collar was suddenly grasped by Jing Yuan. He felt Jing Yuan tremble with anger, and his fingers creaked. Xiu Lingfei raised his head and calmly stared at Jing Yuan's red and frantic eyes.

Xiu Lingfei smiled gently.

"My son, is your emperor so happy?"

"You are the one who killed her!" Chu Jingyuan gritted his teeth. "If you loved her back then, how could you be willing to let her be buried?"

"Because I love her, I have to let Jiang Shining accompany me when I die!" Xiu Lingfei stretched out his hand and placed it on the back of Jing Yuan's head, as if stroking his hair, Xiu Lingfei said softly, "You Hate me so much? Then kill me. I held back all my life in my previous life. Isn't that enough?"

Chu Jingyuan's fingers were getting harder and harder, and murderous aura flowed throughout the room. Xiu Lingfei stared at the fierce beast in front of him. For a moment, he thought that Chu Jingyuan would definitely kill him this time.

However, the murderous aura suddenly ended. Jing Yuan released his hand and took two steps back.

"You are stimulating me." Chu Jingyuan said coldly, "I won't let you do what you want."

"You coward!" Xiu Lingfei said angrily. "In ancient times, you dared to do it, but now you are afraid?!"

Suddenly, Jing Yuan laughed softly.