sᴇᴠᴇɴ

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 7: Great Satan

The book wearer has a special connection with the book wear management center.

Book wearers are generally unwilling people who died accidentally and voluntarily signed a cooperation agreement with the management center so that they can participate in the world of the book to perform their tasks. To put it more profoundly, it is the soul and consciousness transformation that connect the management center.

Therefore, Jiang Shining's soul once again appeared in the management center that transcended time and the universe. She opened the door aggressively, and the robots seemed to stiffen.

What kind of person is the most terrible? People who have died, who would rather not go to reincarnation but also struggle to survive, and who have actually passed through the five ghost gates are the most terrible. Every book wearer who completes retirement in a difficult task is a big devil.

The one who should come is still unable to hide. The robot in charge of Jiang Shining flew over in a slanderous manner.

I think it is necessary for you to explain why the dog emperor appeared in this new world. Also, did you give me another identity?!

No way, the robot can only tell her the fact that this world is a comprehensive world composed of Xiaobai's unfinished articles.

Because this is a comprehensive world, we have the ability to intervene to change this many.❞ The robot said anxiously, ❝As for your identity, this actually has, has, and has...

I won't be a mother this time, I will become a vicious female partner, am I?❞ Jiang Shining sneered.

The robot was silent, looking a little embarrassed. Jiang Shining had already guessed, and now it looks like it is demonstrating her ideas.

Because we believe in your level... You have also seen that the plots and characters that appear in this world will be more... simpler than what you have experienced before.❞ The robot whispered, ❝And there is no life-threatening thing, so we secretly took it down. With this decision... You were so disgusted with these things a year ago, so you didn't dare to say.

Jiang Shining no longer wanted to continue entangled with it. To be honest, she had no choice. She had died in a normal world. If there was no such thing as a book-piercing system to give her a living world, she would not exist anymore.

She came anxiously to argue another matter.

Why is Chu Haoli appearing here?

Because we gave some characters who are not brutal and evil, a second chance to place them in a more regulated world of the world order.❞ The robot said, ❝Actually, the author is like the character's parents. What kind of personality and ideas have been arranged by the author , The role does not have the right to choose. After comprehensively assessing the safety value, some of the original characters who have been modified by the book pierced the world and caused the death of the butterfly effect, we will give them another chance to live.

The grudge between Jiang Shining and Xiu Lingfei made her completely unable to treat him objectively, but forget it, she didn't care about her anyway.