16

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 16:

Many celebrities gathered in the backstage of the award ceremony. They stayed in their dressing room to make up, adjust their dresses, or take a break, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

The celebrities and the entertainment industry bosses who came to award the awards did not have separate lounges, so Jiang Shining was sitting in her lounge and could hear the assistants and other staff outside the door running around, busy.

The scene of enthusiasm outside seemed to be quiet in Jiang Shining's house. There are at least five or six people around the star, and Jiang Shining only brought his new secretary this time. The program team specially sent a temporary assistant, but she didn't need a makeup artist to help make-up. At this moment, she was looking at the mirror to add lipstick.

Longteng's strong cross-border, on the contrary, fulfilled Jiang Shining, who had just taken over the company, and allowed her not only to use her efforts to successfully host the hot variety show, but also to have a good relationship with the bosses of most other companies. .

Beauty was originally a big killer for both men and women. Coupled with the approachable temper and excellent business ability, in just a few months, Jiang Shining's popularity has been too good. From the bosses of other companies to reporters and directors, as long as she has worked with her, regardless of position, they have maintained a friendly relationship with Jiang Shining.

It didn't take long for Jiang Shining's door to be knocked constantly. First, her debut little fresh meat and other company artists who participated in her variety show came to say hello, and then the bosses of other entertainment companies came over to say hello.

This awards party is a social meeting for them to exchange feelings with their peers.

Finally, the front desk scene has been set up. The organizer invited these stars and bosses, and Jiang Shining arranged her dress-she was wearing a black long dress today, the skirt is not big, just to the toe, very low-key.

The weather at night is still a bit cold, and the female stars naturally show their best on the scene even in winter, so they inevitably have to show their backs or shoulders. Jiang Shining is the boss and not a star, so she puts on a black shawl for herself with peace of mind.

"Mr. Jiang, you are so young and beautiful, why do you dress so plain and elegant." The assistant who was sent over also looked at her and said sweetly, "I envy you who are good-looking, you are still tightly wrapped. Yes. If I didn’t see it, I don’t know if you are in good shape."

The young assistant who can be sent is naturally able to speak and speak, Jiang Shining looked away from the mirror, she looked at the assistant and smiled again, not impressed.

The little assistant's heart is that this dress is a bit too mature, she looks like Jiang Shining is no more than 26 or 7. It is dignified to wear this way, but she sees many beautiful stars, and feels that the color of the dress and cloak is too conservative and too old for the entertainment industry.

It's just that the assistant didn't say it. Because Jiang Shining has a beautiful face and perfect figure, this ordinary dress on Jiang Shining has a sense of elegance that was a bit of aristocratic and celebrity in the past.

OK, it’s also fashionable to look good through a sack.

Jiang Shining walked out of the dressing room, and a staff member was standing outside, looking a little embarrassed.

"Miss Jiang...just made another adjustment on the spot, and your seat position has also changed..."

Jiang Shining nodded, "Okay, no problem."