130

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 130:

The secret hunt around Longteng is being held secretly.

At the beginning, it was a five-star hotel chain invested by Longteng Group after it was exposed that the kitchen was dirty, rats were scurrying around, and employees wiped the dishes with table towels.

The news from the reporter who had visited for a month immediately caused a sensation. And at this moment, no one has noticed the relationship between Longteng and this chain hotel-but soon someone did not think it was too big to bring Longteng in.

It's just that although the hotel's reputation is discredited, Longteng is slightly involved, but it is not serious, at best it is an investment that is not cautious.

Everyone thought this was just an accident, but within a month, one by one about Longteng was exposed.

From innocuous health issues and service attitudes, later to the explosion of malicious competition, suppressing other companies, and to the failure of fire protection in a shopping mall under Longteng, the incidents escalated one by one. Even if Longteng officials put forward the best attitude and the most practical solutions, they could not stop the huge waves of online crusade.

And because the style of Longteng's entire group is to act arrogantly, many companies that compete with Longteng have long seen it not pleasing to their eyes. In fact, insiders can see that Dragon under Heaven is offending people and being deliberately retaliated against. There are some black materials that are totally fictitious, but in the current wave of condemning the dragon, no one will justify it.

Who makes Longteng domineering and top-notch, the cake will always share the largest share, and make enemies everywhere. Therefore, even though other companies know that Longteng’s products and business chains are very good, they would rather shut up and not help explain-after killing Longteng, their space will be much larger.

The boss account of one of the leading companies in the industry was very angry and praised a v-blog about the bullying of the Longteng store, and it was immediately pushed into the discussion boom.

In just one month, Longteng's stock fell below its lowest value.

In the Longteng headquarters, Xiu Lingfei sat at his desk with a gloomy expression, watching the direction of stocks and reports coldly, and his coldness almost spread to the entire office.

He knew that Long Teng was being stared at, and he also knew who was staring at him-all of this was meaningless. The important thing was that Xiu Lingfei didn't know whether Chu Jingyuan was holding any deadly handle.

Long Teng has grown up since Xiu Lingfei, and has been the leader for many years, but now seeing the precarious situation, Xiu Lingfei's mood is very calm.

A person who has won the world will not lose confidence in fighting because of losing an enterprise. Even if he can't do it at home, he can even make a comeback abroad.

However, he never thought that what he cared about the most had now become his most worried thing.

Because he did do some gray things in his early years. Although he believed that he was hiding well, but in case—if Chu Jingyuan knew about it, then he would not only be bankrupt or the company going bankrupt. Going to prison is the most troublesome.

Xiu Lingfei was upset. He is now middle-aged, and his mentality in his life has long been different between the two times. He no longer looked down upon Chu Jingyuan as he did in the previous life. In fact, he realized that Chu Jingyuan had grown into a man more terrifying than him under his harsh attitude.