51

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 51:

That night, Jiang Shining only said in the WeChat group at home to go home late and eat out. Put away the phone.

She and Feng Fuman went to find a restaurant to eat and drink. Feng Fuman is 29 years old in this life. Last year, she participated in a literary film about the love story of people on the fringe of the city. She also won an award from a foreign film festival.

"Hey, life is what has passed in this life." Feng Fuman filled herself with wine. She said, "It's still modern. There are not so many fights and killings, and it is much more advanced."

"Are you in love now, are you married?" Jiang Shining asked. She remembered that Feng Fuman's gossip boyfriend on the Internet could have as many as a truckload, but she really did not remember that she had announced her relationship.

"Don't get married, just fall in love." Feng Fuman snorted softly, "Love and love are so crooked. Men are all the same in my eyes. I don't want to marry anyone."

When the two drank, Feng Fuman told her about their experiences over the years. Maybe he had been under the eaves in his previous life. In this life, Feng Fuman lived very hard. She speaks quickly and never wants to wrong herself.

"This world has changed, and I can't do the same as before." Feng Fuman drank the wine, her elbow was on the table, and she hummed softly, "There are many big bosses like me, you know? I sleep two casually, and it can be twice as hot as I am now. But I'm bored, I may have agreed in my previous life, this time I don't want to. It's boring to watch the man's face live, so I should rely on myself. "

Just as Jiang Shining wanted to praise her high consciousness, she heard Feng Fuman continue to say, "...no one is handsome. Can't I raise a few handsome boys when I have that time?"

"Okay, just have a good time." Jiang Shining couldn't laugh or cry.

"Hey, how are you? Do you still love Chen Jiacheng in this life?" Feng Fuman asked.

Jiang Shining probably explained her mission and current situation to her, and Feng Fuman was taken aback for a while.

"No wonder you suddenly looked like a different person back then, no wonder..." Feng Fuman touched his chin, "You are a cruel person. Fortunately, I didn't offend you. By the way, did you find a man? If you don't want to fall in love. , You can pack a little fresh meat."

Pack a papa.

In Jiang Shining's company, there are a bunch of fresh meat for practice, and there are a bunch of fresh meat from her own at home. She will find a boyfriend, and she will also look for little fresh meat? No, no, she has enough of her son.

She was about to talk when the phone in her bag rang.

When I opened it, it was Jing Yuan who was calling. She thought he had something to do, so she connected.

"Hey."

"Hey mom, who are you eating with? What did you eat?"

"..." Jiang Shining said helplessly, "I'm eating with friends, don't bother me if there is nothing to do."

"Men and women? Are you still coming back tonight?"

Jiang Shining hung up the phone directly.

Looking up, to Feng Fuman's playful gaze, she explained helplessly, "I have three sons and two daughters in my family now, and two sons have not appeared outside yet."

"Then you are really not suitable for small fresh meat." Feng Fuman tutted. She suddenly remembered something, "By the way, are Chen Tanliang and Chen Ruozhi also with you?"