88

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 88:

The last episode of Ninglu Media’s new variety show has been broadcast.

It was broadcast once a week for two and a half months. By the time of the last episode, several small stars and small Internet celebrities who participated in the show had their own enthusiasm.

Especially Zou Yu, the system gave her a pure and pure first love girl, so the direction that Ninglu pushed her was also towards the pure direction. Zou Yu is not a typical big beauty, she belongs to a very temperamental type, the kind that looks nothing at first, the more beautiful she looks.

Unexpectedly, before Jiang Shining communicated with Zou Yu about how to push her next, many magazines and movies were found. Zou Yu's pure and alien temperament is especially suitable for shooting some magazines. Jiang Shining simply asked her to shoot, just to maintain the personality of fashionable and alienated beauty.

After the photo was taken, the photo was posted on the Internet, and the navy was bragging about it, Zou Yu made a hot spot again.

She had performed very well in variety shows before. She was polite, didn't work lazily, no matter how big the other celebrity is, she treated them equally, and she was in the same group as the actor Mu Xu, and she was not overly affectionate, and she was not stunned. Overall, the wind reviews are good.

Coupled with this group of high-end temperament photos, Zou Yu has not yet made a difference in the film world, but has been attracted by some well-known brands at home and abroad, and they have come to talk about photos.

"Otherwise, you can develop into the modeling industry." On this day, Jiang Shining called Zou Yu to show her the cooperation invitations of these brands. She joked, "I think you are also very suitable for being a model."

"Being a model is not helpful for completing the task." Zou Yu also carefully looked at the various announcements that are now coming to him, "I still need some opportunities to connect with Mu Xu. There is also the third child of the Xiu family and his Pregnant women..."

Jiang Shining calculated the time, it was almost half a month since she saw Cheng Tanmeng.

"Cheng Tanmeng is about to give birth?"

Zou Yu nodded worriedly, "If she can give birth to a child, it would be nice to marry Xiu Jingrui. If there is any accident, the plot will probably change again."

"Xiu Jingrui is an overbearing president, and he is sincere to Cheng Tanmeng." Jiang Shining said, "You have to fix Xiu Lingfei and get him to agree to his third son marrying Cheng Tanmeng, then there is no big problem. ."

The key is...Xiu Lingfei is not only the father of the president, but also the reincarnation of the emperor. He has been honed by Jiang Shining's acting skills once again. The possibility that Zou Yu can convince Xiu Lingfei on his own is almost zero.

"Oh my God." Zou Yu sighed with a headache, "I am a little actor right now. How can I get close to the Longteng Group if I only have time to attack Mu Xu?"

Jiang Shining closed the computer page.

Now, Zou Yu doesn't know the relationship between her and Xiu Lingfei. In fact, if Jiang Shining talks with Xiu Lingfei, whether his third son can marry the actress, another question is that this child should be kept.

But Jiang Shining does not want to do this so far. She went to Xiu Lingfei, which was a lot of trouble. And this time she helped Zou Yu, and the next time she changed the world, who would help Zou Yu again?