31

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 31:

The progress of Jiang Shining's work in various departments has been very good.

Although Ninglu Media is very popular now, it has always been a small transparent company in the entertainment industry before. The first-tier and second-tier stars obviously will not choose Jiang Shining's company, but there are several third- and fourth-tier half-passed celebrities who take the initiative. Climbing the olive branch, there is a willingness to sign with Ninglu.

For nothing else, the 4T resources of the four-player combination under Condense are good enough to make other newcomers jealous. These resource stars are too lazy to watch, but for others, they are still hot.

Jiang Shining not only looked at the person's professionalism and looks, but more importantly, looked at the person's conduct. She wants to make Ninglu Media a gold standard among companies in the entertainment industry, so whether it is a variety show investment film or signing, the most important thing is excellent quality.

As for whether the person who signed it will be popular, it doesn't matter. Jiang Shining has gradually figured out how the entertainment industry pushes people. Even a decent entertainer can push the whole network. As for whether it is popular, it depends on himself. So Jiang Shining personally checked, and finally the artist agency department signed two new third-tier starlets and a fourth-tier actor.

The film and television direction on the other side is also progressing well. The actors have all finished, and the rest is post-production.

As early as a month ago, the official blog of the movie "The Snow White Fox" launched a set of makeup photos, which were reposted by the official microblog.

Because this film claims to be the first film produced and invested by the condensation company, it quickly became a hit. However, in addition to Zhang Sujin's fans who are looking forward to it, many passersby and even some fans of Zhang Sujin are not very optimistic about this movie.

—Zhang Sujin's fan: Why let our brother play a role that is not suitable for him? I think pills.

—Fan 2: Pill Pill, what is this ancient setting? My brother won the actor. What if the first work of the actor queen is Tianlei?

There are also netizens: Who is this heroine, I have never seen it

Netizen N: …I always feel that the company is going to Waterloo. Isn’t it enough to do variety shows?

Jiang Shining didn't care too much, and finally talked about quality, and the evaluation would quickly reverse.

Of course, some people questioned why Zhang Sujin, as a new actor, would cooperate with Ninglu, and some people thought of the photos of him and Jiang Shining at the awards party before, and doubted whether the two had anything to do with each other.

This kind of comment disappeared in a flash in the ocean of comments, because two unspeakable dark forces spent money to delete all relevant comments and news related to Jiang Shining's CP.

The company is on the right track, and Jiang Shining is not as busy as it was at the beginning. She sometimes took Guoguo to the company, and she did not hide it. Many people in the industry who had a better relationship with Jiang Shining knew that she had adopted a child. Sometimes, Jiang Shining can also be lazy, stay at home for a few days, and occasionally answer the phone.

As time changed, the weather gradually became colder.

On this day, Jiang Shining slept for a while, and only got up at ten o'clock. She originally planned to go to the company in the afternoon, and she felt that no matter what she was doing, Jing Yuan's eyes followed her.